Trixie

Trixie sat in the forest, silent. She missed her life as a famous and loved pony. She was hated, teased, rejected. All her life, all she wanted was love. Twilight Sparkle had beaten her again, and now she was an alicorn Princess.
Now Trixie was all alone, here, in a Forest, loved by none.
She didn't notice the snake slithering in the grass, or it's soft Hiss! As it neared her.
"WHY?!" Trixie yelled, ripping the clip that held her cape together and smashed it to the ground.
"Ah!" Trixie yelled as the broken glass cut her hoof and sprang up, cutting her face.
A sharp pain shot up her leg, and she looked down and saw a poisonous snake!
She raced away, grabbing her cape and holding it around her with her magic.
She ran to Ponyville to find Twilight, but as she got weaker and weaker, she dropped her cape by Twilight's castle. She only got to Sweet Apple Acres when her body began shutting down. She fell to the ground at Applejack's hooves.
" I'm sorry. Tell Twilight... That... I'm sorry." Trixie said weakly. She closed her eyes and smiled. No more pain. No more suffering. No more teasing. No more regrets. No rejection. Ever again. Never. Ever. She would never be miserable again.
She was going to sleep... Forever.