Princess Celestia

Princess Celestia was very sad. Ponies are continually dying at an extraordinarily fast rate. She couldn't do anything about it, no matter how hard she tried.
One day, Celestia got a package and letter from Ponyville. The package was sent by a unicorn named Dusk Thread. She opened the package and read the letter inside.

Dear Princess Celestia,
My name is Dusk Thread. In Ponyville, I was Rarity's fashionista competition until she died. I have made you a special drink that will make you able to understand the future better. It also will brighten your spirits. Hope to become pen pals!

Sincerely, Dusk Thread
Princess Celestia raised the bottle with a sweet smelling orange liquid inside. The label read:

To: Princess Celestia

Directions:
Drink the whole bottle.
You may drink it with any
Any meal if you wish.

Princess Celestia looked at the bottle.
She popped off the top and drank it.
She went to bed to relax for a little bit, and soon, her throat and stomach tightened. She couldn't breathe. Yet, she felt more pain in her stomach than what should have been her burning lungs.
As she struggled to breath, she fell to the ground, choking. Her sister, Luna, came in and screamed for help, but by the time help arrived, it was too late.
Princess Celestia, the ruler of Equestria, was dead.
Author's note:
Sorry this one was a bit short, I couldn't really help it.