Midnight Blast

This is MidnightBlast's OC

  Today was just a normal day in Cloudsdale. Midnight Blast was moving to Ponyville! She got a promotion and she works for the Ponyville Weather Team. Midnight Blast walked into her new house. It was the perfect size, One story with two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a small kitchen. She set down her three suitcases and began loading her last belongings ion their new proper places.

  She flew out of her house, her saddlebags and bits at her sides. Maybe a little walk would be nice... She decided. Midnight Blast folded her wings to the sides of her and walked out of the house. On her way to the heart of Ponyville, she met the youngest of the Apple Family, Applebloom.

"Hey there," Midnight Blast greeted, slowing her pace to meet the little filly's stride.

"Hey. Ah'm Applebloom." Applebloom responded dully. "My name is Midnight Blast. Where are you headed?" The pegasus asked, trying to cheer up the yellow earth pony.

"The shops to meet ma sister, Applejack."

"I'm going to the shops too!"

"Really?"

"Yeah. Let's go together?" She suggested. "Sure," Applebloom agreed. The two ponies walked together to the shops in Ponyville, chatting along the way.

"We're here!" Midnight Blast announced. "Bye!"

Suddenly, a unicorn mare with a dark hood walked over to her. "You are needed to observe the storm preparations." She told her. "I'm Dusk Thread by the way." Dusk Thread turned and walked away. Midnight Blast flew up to just beneath the clouds. "Move it over just a little to the left... to the right.. perfect! Keep it right there!" Midnight Blast supervised the work. "Finished!" She turned and suddenly she heard a pouring noise. She looked up and Dusk Thread was on the clouds, pouring a storm potion.

Midnight Blast thought nothing of it. Suddenly, a lightning bolt stuck her and everything was over. Dusk Thread stopped pouring the potion and she stares down at the dead pony on the ground. She teleported back shone and smirked. She heard the ponies yell, "The new worker! Midnight Blast is dead!"

Sorry it took so long, I've had rps to do