Sugar Rush

Sugar Rush is the
OC of rainbowdasher101. Thank you.

Sugar Rush sighed an put a hoof on Princess Twilight's shoulder. The purple alicorn was crying. The two mares were at the cemetery, at Spike's grave.
"Twilight..." Sugar Rush began. The princess of Friendship looked up at her.
"I know you miss Spike. But he is in a better, nicer place now. You have to let him go." Sugar Rush hoped she was being supportive.
Twilight used her magic and wiped her eye with a handkerchief from her saddlebag.
"Oh, Sugar Rush. You've always been like a sister to me!" Sugar Rush's supportive speech worked!
"I know Twilight..." She starts to sing a little rhyme.
"Twilight and Sugar Rush.... Your my very best friend..." Twilight smiled a little and joined in.
"Friends forever you and me, to the very end. Twilight and Sugar Rush.... You are the best friend you could be." Sugar Rush smiled and pulled out Twilight's umbrella.
"Come on, Twilight. We don't want to catch cold in the rain." Rain was starting to drop from the sky. Twilight bit her lip and Sugar Rush knew why. She was thinking about Rainbow Dash, one of her old best friends.
Sugar Rush trie to brighten the mood a little bit.
"We have been invited to Applebloom's birthday party tomorrow!" She said quickly. Twilight brightened at the thought of seeing Applejack there.
"I'm looking forward to it already." She said joyfully.
The next day Twilight and Sugar Rush came to the party with gifts. Twilight got Applebloom a book about chemicals and science since she practiced it so often. Sugar Rush got her a cowgirl hat like Applejack's. It was red with white trim and Applebloom would need to grow into it, but Sugar Rush hoped she would still like it.
Not many ponies were at the party apart from the Apple family. The only extra ponies were Twilight, Sugar Rush, Mr. And Mrs. Cake, and Disk Thread. The two mares put the gifts on the gift table and Twilight went to speak with Applejack. Sugar Rush walked over to the barn to relax. She leaned against the side, thinking about the deaths. Dusk Thread walked up to her.
The unicorn was wearing a cape with a hood on it. She stood in front of Sugar Rush, whom then stop leaning against the barn and stood properly to greet her.
"Hey, Dusk Thread."
"Hello, Sugar Rush."
"What are you doing over here?"
"I want to show you something. You?" Dusk Thread asked.
Sugar Rush shrugged.
"I'm just thinking. What did you want to show me?"
"Well.." Dusk Thread began.
"You know how everypony is dying?"
She started I frighten Sugar Rush.
"Y-yea?" She stuttered, starting to back away.
"Well, I was looking in my Crystal Ball.." Dusk Thread took out a glowing orb.
"And I wanted to see when you were going to die." Sugar Rush was even more fearful.
"W-What did you s-see?" She asked, trembling.
"It said you were going to die here..."
"When?! Sugar Rush gasped in horror.
"Now!" Dusk Thread lunged. She used he magic and began slicing Sugar Rush with several knifes at once, slaughtering her. She used her magic to remove all the blood from her. She teleported behind a tree, knives in the ground by Sugar Rush, an she walked out, where everybody could see her. She walked over to where Sugar Rush was. She ran back to the other ponies, full speed.
"SUGAR RUSH IS DEAD!!! SOMEPONY SLAUGHTERED HER!!" Dusk Thread wailed.

Sorry it's been so long. By the way, I will be updating more during the summer, so don't worry. I need more OC's though. Thanks, and I apologize again for the wait!