Diamond Tiara

Murderer! Killer! Discrace! Beast! Get out of my house! Evil ponies aren't welcome in my home! Diamond Tiara couldn't get her mother and father's words out of her head. She was rejected. By her FAMILY. Left to freeze in the snow.
She was supposed to kill Applebloom. Applebloom should be dead. Silver Spoon never should have rejected her either.
"You are a monster, Diamond Tiara! A MONSTER! I can't believe I was EVER friends with you! I am going to hang out with the fillies that ARE'NT bullies like YOU! Now LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" Those were her exact words. Diamond Tiara remembered them as clear as day.
" I H-A-T-E- YOU, SILVER SPOON!" Diamond Tiara screamed to nopony. She was alone. Who could she talk to? "Nopony, that's who." She thought to herself.
Diamond Tiara sat in the snow and herself freeze. She bagan to feel her body go numb. But she didn't care. She just wanted to forget those awful words. But no matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't. So she closed her eyes, in hopes of an eternal sleep, but as darkness began to shroud her vision, a dark unicorn appeared, wearing a black cape.
Diamond Tiara heard a Swish! And the unicorn revealed a flaming match.
"Cold?" The unicorn asked sweetly. Diamond Tiara nodded and shivered in exaggeration. She was actually too cold to feel it.
" let me help you." The unicorn replied. She grabbed a bottle of something and made a hole in the ground. She dumped the contents on the ground. The light revealed water. The unicorn dropped the match on it and a small wisp of smoke rose from the top as the fire went out. The unicorn splashed snow all over Diamond Tiara and the match.
"Have fun." She said sweetly, walking away with an evil smirk on her face.
Diamond Tiara was shocked. But before she could react, her body shut down and made way for an eternal freeze as it surrendered to the cold the darkness left in it's wake.