A/N

Hey !! It's me again.

I just wanted to come on here and say a few things.

First off, if you didn't know, I have a Harry Styles imagines book. If you find an interest in him then you can go read that. In my opinion, it's so much better than this book, it's written so much better and I don't like to post if I don't like it. But anyway if you'd like to read it, I'd appreciate it <33

Also I want to say thank you so so much for 255k plus reads !!!! Holy shit !! I can't believe that this book has over 200k reads. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, really I love you guys so much.

I'm still in the process of editing this book, I've been busy recently with school and haven't had much time to write anything but I'm going to try and finish editing this book so it's much better than before.

2021 is almost over. Holy shit. What a year to remember, am I right ? It's been a rough one.

I met some people, lost some people but it taught me a lot and I'm grateful for the lessons I've learned. But I'm glad this year is coming to an end because I want a new fresh start. I'm definitely getting a new start because I'm moving states and I'm going to be much happier and my goal for 2022 is to be happy and surround myself with people I love which is my family.

Anyway with that being said, I hope you guys had a good year and I hope 2022 brings you better.

Happy holidays !! I love youuu.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙗𝙮 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙄𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 ♥️ 🎉