Family

*Y/N's pov*

Colby and I got married about six months ago. We've talked about starting a family. He really wants to start one but I told him i wasn't ready yet. He didn't rush me and never will. That's why I love him. He won't ever force me to do anything I don't want to do and he won't pressure me into anything. But today is the day where I tell him I'm ready. I know he's going to be very happy and excited.

I patiently waited in the living room for him to get home. He was out filming with Sam, Jake and Corey. Soon the front door opened and I called Colby into the living room. "Hey babe, can you come in the living room for a minute?" I ask. "Yes i will beautiful," he replied. He always calls me beautiful and I adore it. He soon walked into the room, following the baby husky he got me for my birthday. The husky jumped onto the couch and sat on my lap while Colby sat next to me. I looked at him to see him looking back at me smiling. I smiled at him. "So what's up?" He asks and started petting the puppy. His right arm was already draped around my shoulder. "So I've been thinking a lot recently," I said. He nodded, "okay continue." "And, I'm ready to start a family," I said with a big smile. When he heard that, his eyes got so big. He looked genuinely happy. "Really?" He asked. "Yes," I replied. His elbows were now placed on his knees, his back arched downwards(I hope you know what I'm talking about😂). I leaned forward to face him, I started rubbing his back. "Are you happy?" I ask with another big smile. He couldn't even answer he was that shocked. "I'm taking that as a yes?" I kinda questioned. "Babe, I'm so happy. But are you sure your ready?" He asks me. "I've realized that I wouldn't want to start a family with anyone else," I said truthfully. He looked back up and leaned back onto the couch. "Wow," is all he said. "I'm going to be a father," he said with the biggest smile I've ever seen on him. "And your going to be a great one," I said and kissed him. He instantly kissed back.

Then there's where the journey starts.