face mask

*colbys pov*

"babeeeee," my girlfriend said dragging out the 'E'. "yessss," i say in the same tone as her. "wanna do a face mask with me?" she asks looking at me with a innocent smile. "of course," i say and kiss her. "yay!" she exclaims. we both get up and go to the bathroom. we do these often so it's normal. we start to put the face mask on each other's faces while we talk about our day. "so how was your day," i ask. "it's a lot better now because i'm with you now," she says as she finishes my mask. "aww, i love you," i say kissing her again. "i love you too babe." i really love this girl. she makes me so happy in a way i can't explain. she makes any situation better. she always finds a way to make me smile; even on my worst days. "do you really feel that way about me?" she asks with a smile. "i said that out loud," i ask shocked. "yea..," she says hesitantly. "well then yes." at this point i had finished with her mask. we go out to the living room to wait for the mask's to dry. we take a few pictures and she posted one on her instagram.

after they dried we went back to the bathroom and took off our face masks. we went to my room and cuddled and watched netflix for the rest of the night.

•••
sooooo, i'm uploading more as you guys can probably tell. i'm back in the writing mood. also thank you guys soooooo much for 21k reads. like what?!? thank you guys so much for taking the time out of your day to read my imagines. it really means a lot. also i need your opinion on something. do you guys like the way i'm writing? should i change anything? i want to become a better writer and if there's anything i should or could change what would it be? please be honest and don't be afraid to hurt my feelings. but again i love you all so much and thanks for the support!! ❤️