you cheat on him with Brennen

Y/n's Pov

I was at a party with my boyfriend of two years, Colby. I was wearing a tight, well fitting thigh high black dress paired with some red heels. "Damn." is all I hear coming from Colby. "What?" I ask a little confused. "You look hot as hell." He says looking me up and down. "Thanks babe, same to you." I wink then start laughing. Colby joins with me.

Time skip cause I'm lazy..

Everyone there was drinking. So I decided to join with them. You only live once, am I right? Plus, it looked like everyone was having fun.

I'm soon waisted. I was acting wild. More wild than I usually would, and I'm pretty wild.

I get pulled away from the crowd. I see I'm being pulled by Brennen, Colby's best friend. He pulls me into a room and locks the door. He's also drunk. He comes close to me and kisses me. Me being drunk didn't pull away. Shit.

The next morning

I woke up with a pounding headache. I wake up in a room I had never seen before. I soon realized that I was naked. I'm tangled in someone's arms. I look behind me and....it's Brennen holding me. Fuck, I think. I had sex with my boyfriends best friend. I don't want to wake him up but I have to.

"Brennen...Brennen...Brennen!" I say the last one louder cause he won't wake up.

"What?" He says still halfway asleep.

"Wake up. I'm not your girlfriend." I say honestly. Yeah he has a girlfriend which means he cheated on her. I'm not any better. I'm ashamed of myself.

He gets up real quick adjusting his eyes on me to see I'm not his girlfriend. "Shit." He says under his breath.

"What happened last night?" He asks.

"Basically got wasted. We fucked. Cheated on our girlfriend and boyfriend." I say fastly starting to freak out. "What is colby going to say when I tell him 'i fucked your best friend'?"

"Look it's okay-" he starts to say.

"ITS OKAY. THAT'S ALL IT IS. 'IT'S OKAY'!!"

2021 me again: I was supposed to do a part 2 but never did. I'm sorry!! If I did a part 2 it would've been y/n telling Colby she cheated and he got mad and broke up with her. Boring as always.