Doing his makeup

*Y/N's pov*

"Okay ready?" I ask colby as I finished setting the camera up. "No, but yes," he said looking at me. I laughed. Colby and I were going to be doing a Q&A as I do his makeup. I turned the camera on and sat down next to colby at the table in our dining room. "Hey angles, I'm back with another video. Today as you can see by the title, I'm going to be doing my boyfriend colbys makeup while answering your questions. So earlier today I tweeted on my twitter to ask us questions and that's what we're going to be doing." I said for my intro. "But before we begin, make sure to follow all my social media along with colbys if you are not. All the links will be in the description box below. And make sure to subscribe and turn on my post notifications," I said finishing up. "So let's get into the video," I said as I opened up Twitter. I hand my phone to colby as I started to do his makeup. "First question is," he started. "How did you guys meet?" He finished and looked up at me. "First off I'm priming his face and second, we met through sam. Sam and I were friends since the second grade and went to school together," I started. "Then in high school, I met sam and he eventually introduced me to Y/N. I instantly knew we would click," he finished. "Yup, that's how we met. Now I'm going to put foundation on his very clean face I must say," I laughed colby following. "Next question," I said. "Um," he said scrolling down the comments. "Do you see a future with each other?" He asked. "Yes, I do,. Y/N is the love of my life," he said looking into my eyes. "Aww, I love you so much," I said and pecked his lips. We went through a lot more questions. Very good ones I should add. "Last question is for Y/N, how did you feel when colby asked you to be his girlfriend?" "Ouh good question. I felt really happy. I honestly can't explain how happy I was. It was just the best moment of my life," I said truthfully. "So that's going to be the end of this video. Make sure to smash the like button, subscribe and turn on my bell notifications so you don't miss a post, follow both our social media's. Links are below. Bye guys I love you," I blew a kiss towards the camera and turned it off. "That was fun," colby said. "It sure was," I said and walked up to him. I put my arms around his neck, his arms around my waist. I kissed him. "I love you," he said. "I love you to cole."