birthday surprise

i know colbys birthday is in january and it's april but just pretend it's january. i mean it is colby brock IMAGINES 😂

*sam's pov*

it's the day before my best friend colbys birthday. i'm surprising him with his long-term best friend y/n. they have been best friends since birth and they haven't seen eachother for about a year.

*texts*
y/n: so what's the plan for tomorrow???
sam: so i'm gonna take him out for a nice dinner with the whole friend group and your just gonna walk out and surprise him
y/n: sounds perfect, i can't wait
sam: me too, i gotta go bye
y/n: bye
*end texts*

i'm so excited i can't wait. i know he's gonna be so happy to finally see his best friend.

*the next day*

the day is finally here!! we've been planning this for a hot minute. yes, it's been in the works. i just hope everything goes perfect.

*skip to dinner*

"thanks so much sam, you didn't have to do this," colby said referring to the nice big dinner. "it's no problem," i say. the whole friend group sits down at the table and colby sees there's an empty seat. "why is there an empty seat?" he asks pointing to the empty chair next to him. "i don't know," i say. "maybe it's for me," i hear y/n say. colbys mouth drops and his eyes go big as he recognizes that voice. he turns to look the way the voice came from. "oh my god," colby yells getting up and running to y/n giving her the biggest hug.

*colbys pov*

i run to y/n and give her the biggest hug shes ever received. she instantly hugs me back with a smile on her face. "happy birthday colby," she says. "thank you, this is the best present ever," i say looking at my bestest friend. "i'm glad you like it," she says smiling real big. "like it? i love it, i love you," i say engulfing her into another hug. "i love you to colby." she says. "we should probably go eat." "yeah," i say. we both walk back to the table and sit down. "now that's why there was an empty seat," i say looking at sam. "happy birthday colby!" everyone screams. "thank you," i say laughing. "this is the best birthday ever."