Hawaii

This is going to be a long one.

*Alaines pov*

I'm Alaine. I'm best friends with the one and only Y/N Y/L/N. Yes, that's right. The gorgeous youtuber. We've been best friends since kindergarten. She has 3 million subscribers and has 2 million instagram followers. She's very successful. But recently she's been down. She's not acting like her normal self. Her boyfriend cheated on her with her friend. Of course she's not friends with her anymore. I don't blame her for cutting her out. But I really hate to see my best friend be sad like that. I'm going on a trip to Hawaii in a week and I want to bring her with me. She needs a break from social media and Los Angeles in general. She doesn't know that she's going with me and so I'm going to go tell her she's going.

I drove to her apartment and got out my Range Rover. Not to mention I'm also a successful youtuber. I walked up to her apartment door and walked in. I have a key she gave me. I'm basically with her twenty-four seven. So she just gave me a key. I opened the door and seen her laying on the couch eating ice cream; her comfort food. "Hey babes," I said energetic sitting down next to her. "Hi," she said emotionless. That's another thing about her, she's always energetic and happy and she's not. "Hey, be happy," I said looking at her. "I know but I just can't anymore. He broke me Alaine. I don't think I can go back to my old self. I've never been this hurt before." She says tearing up thinking about him. I always knew he wasn't good for her. I told her that I got bad vibes from him but she didn't listen. "I knew I should have listened to you," she said looking down. "Hey hey, people make mistakes and we learn from making them. In this situation you learned that you have to trust other people when they say they don't have a good feeling about certain people." I said firmly. "Look, I'm going to Hawaii in a week, your going with me. You need a break from social media and Los Angeles. There's going to be a party and your going," I said looking at her. She looked at me, "Alaine I'm not going. I'm not going to ruin your trip because of some dumb guy cheated on me." "Y/N, your not going to ruin my trip. I care about you and I want to see only happiness in you, I hate when your sad. So your going with me, end of story," I said. "Plus it'll be so much more fun with my best friend," I added. She smiled. "I love you so much, I really don't know what I'd do without you, she said with another smile. "There's that gorgeous smile of yours." I somewhat hyped her up. "Let's go shopping for you," I said. She got up and went to get ready. About 45 minutes later she walked out her bedroom looking gorgeous. "See, there's the Y/N I know." I told her smiling. She smiled back at me and thanked me. We walked down to my car and I drove us to the mall. We went shopping for hours. We both were set for Hawaii.

*A week later*

Today is the day we're leaving for Hawaii. Last week Y/N posted a video that she was going to be taking a break from YouTube but was going to be posting on Instagram of our trip to Hawaii. So that's all taken care of. I walked into her apartment door and seen her finishing packing her things. "Heyyyyy," I said. "Heyyyyy bestie," she yelled back at me. "You excited?" I asked. "Yes of course, who wouldn't be?" She laughed. I laughed with her. I previously called for an Uber. We went to the elevators get to the apartment lobby. Right as we got there our Uber pulled up. After a long drive we finally got to LAX. We got out the car and thanked the Uber driver. We got out things and headed in. We went through security and tsa. Then we finally got on the plane. After a long flight we finally landed in Hawaii. Specifically Kauai, Hawaii. After awhile we finally got checked into a hotel.

*The next day*

Today is the day of the party I told Y/N about. She's pretty excited I can tell. She's becoming her old self again. She's not as depressed anymore which is amazing. I'm happy for her.

*Hours later*

We're finally starting to get ready. Y/N is amazing at doing makeup so she'll be doing my makeup for me. I did my hair and got dressed. Y/N did the same thing.