Oh baby!

TW: mentions of abuse

*Colbys pov*

All she does is cry.
All she does is think.
Think about her breakup.

Let me tell you the story. Y/N, the most beautiful, caring, sweetest, generous person on earth. She would do anything for anyone before herself. Her smile is the brightest of everyone else's. Her smile makes me genuinely happy. We've been best friends since first grade back in Kansas. We're now 22 years. Over the years I've developed feelings for her; when I found out she had a boyfriend, it broke my heart. She went for the worst guy possible. Alex. Alex Skinner to be exact. His reputation is terrible. He used girls for their bodies. He thinks their objects and their not. He also has a past where he sometimes abuses his girlfriends. You see, he would never let Y/N hang out with me, or any body. And when we got to hang out she would have bruises on her arms and legs. I asked her about it and she always told me it was from her being clumsy. I never believed it until I put everything together. Alex has been hitting her. When I see him he's dead because he should never hit a female. So yeah that's a little bit about this situation.
________________________________
Y/N called me in the middle of the night asking if I could come pick her up from her apartment. I obviously said sure and I would be over in five minutes. We didn't live far from each other. I eventually got to her apartment and walked up to her door and knocked lightly so I wouldn't wake the neighbors. She slowly opened the door and when I seen her my heart broke. She was a mess. Her cheeks were stained from crying, her eyes were so puffy and red. I came towards her slowly and lightly grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me. She clung onto me like she was never going to see me again. "Hey, hey, it's fine. I'm here." I said almost at a whisper. She started sobbing into my shoulder. "Colby, I'm so sorry. I should have never got with him." She gasped for air. "Hey calm down." I let her go and she let me go. I walked in further into her apartment and closed the door behind me. I grabbed her hand and lead her to the couch in the living area. We both sat down. "What's going on, tell me everything." I said. "Colby, he used me. He abused me. H-he.." she cut off. "He what?" I asked concerned. "He..got me...p-pregnant." She finished and started crying even harder. I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. "What?" I ask still confused. "Yeah. I don't know what to do. What do I do colby?" She asked looking at me afraid. "Um, first off, do you want the baby?" She looked down at her fingers that layed on her lap, "yeah," she said quietly almost feeling bad. I grabbed her hand, "hey look at me." I said. She looked up at me. Damn, those eyes always seem to make me fall more in love with her. "Don't be ashamed because of this." I said looking into her eyes. She studied my face. I leaned in a kissed her soft, plump lips. I backed away. "I'm sorry." I said looking down and letting her hand go. She grabbed my chin and made me look back at her. She leaned in a kissed me harder. "It's perfectly fine." She smiled.
________________________________
Part 2?