New friend

*Colbys pov*

I stormed out my girlfriends house crying. Well, ex girlfriend. She just broke up with me because she caught feelings for someone else. I can't believe she just did that to me. I gave her everything. She was the love of my life. I'm in so much pain right now. I walked to where ever my tracks took me. They somehow made their way to the train tracks near the park. Don't worry they haven't been used in fifty years. I walked down the tracks looking at the ground thinking about all those memories we had. I got lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize someone else was there walking the opposite way of me. It was a girl. She looks like she was also crying. She looked up and realized I was there. Wow, she was beautiful. She was crying. I wonder why. Me being me I walked over to her. "Hey, are you alright," I asked politely. She looks down and tears fall. "No, my boyfriend of two years just broke up with me for someone else," she said crying harder. "I'm sorry, my girlfriend also just broke up with me for someone else," I said looking down again. "I'm sorry, I'm Y/N by the way," she said putting her hand out for me to shake. I gladly took it, "I'm colby and it's fine." "Hey, wanna be friends?" She asks. "Sure," I smile. "So tell me about yourself," i add. "Well I'm Y/N Y/L/N, my favorite color is black, I'm not emo by the way," she laughs. I laugh with her. "I just had to throw that out there because everyone thinks I'm emo cause I like black and my style" I looked at her style and we basically have the same one. I can tell we'll be great friends. "It's fine, I completely get that and also great taste in clothing," I laugh. She laughs with me. We kept walking down the tracks and then I walked her home and got her number. That's a plus. That was one of the best days of my life. I will forever remember those train tracks. We got to know eachother a lot.