Chapter Eighteen: A Refreshing Conversation

G POV

"Who are y-" asked the worker before A dismembered him immediately. A soon ripped the other worker apart and stopped the third worker from escaping. He ended up running to my claws, dying instantly. After we drank the drones dry, L hid them in the vents, while Stacey continued speaking with the earth, as they started building a rescue pod. Stacey was going back to her home! And she had got a plus 6! We were ALL heading to earth!

Over on Earth...

The World rejoiced at the development. They were going to see robots developed by someone other than them! Robots that were more complicated than anything they could make! They had literal personalities! The building of the rescue pod was watched live by nearly everyone in the world. This would be going in the history books!

Over at the Global Space Agency...

"Hey, Stacey, what is your favourite song over at Copper 9?"

"I guess STAY is pretty good."

"How is the pod coming along?"

"Pretty great. Safe to say, your friends can also come home!"

"Quick Question, do you have a sort of permanent living location, or do you travel a lot at Copper 9?"

"I have a permanent residence over here. It's the building the world saw me firing that minigun from!"

"That building did not look that safe!"

"Nothing is safe at Copper 9. Anything else you want to ask me?"

"The world wants to speak to one of the drones."

"Alright, I'll get L."

" this is L!"

"Hello L. Why exactly is your name one letter?"

"they are more like serial numbers, and my full name is 'Serial Designation L'. our creators were really bad at naming us lol."

"I guess the same goes for G?"

"yep. Serial Designation G and Serial Designation A."

"Can we speak to 'Serial Designation A'?"

"Call me A! How are you doing?"

"I am alright, thank you for asking!"

"I am the leader of L and G, and is there anything you would like to ask me?"

"What exactly do you mean by 'Leader'?"

"Our company sends us in pods of three, and they designate one of us as the leader annfnnekdmenendkfnr"

"Are you alright A?"

"Sorry, Kane slipped onto the keyboard!"

"Is it alright if we speak to Kane?"

"This is Kane!"