Chapter 9: Open up

* Hello guys! Sorry for taking so long. Here's another chapter, and I'll update a lot better now. Thank you so much for voting and commenting. Have a good day/night everyone .xx * 

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Baekhyun

The other members had come back with the food, and there were only Kyungsoo and Baekhyun who were in the kitchen to prepare for the food. Baekhyun had to admit he felt scared being around Kyungsoo alone. Not because the boy was pure evil and probably the devil himself, but because Kyungsoo was suspecting Baekhyun and his behaviour towards Chanyeol. Although Baekhyun didn't hold in that much hatred as he did after the night before, he still wasn't complete comfortable being alone with Chanyeol, especially with his secretly flirting. Baekhyun had never felt more devastated than he did when Chanyeol used those cold words toward him, and still held that hatred towards the younger.

"You seem a bit brighter today", Kyungsoo commented as he glanced at Baekhyun who was trying to keep his gaze down at the food he was preparing.

"I guess I'm in a good mood. I think I was just letting my emotions get the best of me these pasts days, if you're still worried about me not being happy that is", Baekhyun tried to convince Kyungsoo, but he just let out a small sigh.

"Baekhyun, I know there's something. It's okay if you don't want to share, but don't lie, okay?"

"What, you can read minds?" Baekhyun joked, making Kyungsoo to flinch by his jokingly behaviour in a serious conversation, but he just smiled softly.

"I'll leave that to your curiosity", he joked back, causing them both to chuckle.

"I'm sorry Kyungsoo", Baekhyun mumbled after they went silent. "I didn't mean to keep a secret from you, and everyone else. I just..." Baekhyun paused, not knowing how to continue. If he had to pick out a member he felt the most comfortable around and would trust, it was Kyungsoo. He admitted that. If he'd ever tell anyone his secret, it'd most likely be Kyungsoo. However, Baekhyun was still uncertain. Should he tell someone? He wouldn't tell the rest, would he?

"It's okay Baekhyun, I won't force you to tell me. Just remember, I'm here for you", Kyungsoo comforted him, almost making Baekhyun to break down in tears and just blur everything in his heart out. He mentally slapped himself to concentrate and only nod in respond with a small smile. He was glad Kyungsoo wasn't pushing him and let him take his time. Baekhyun might tell him, when the time came.

"Baekhyun, I want to become a superhero. Guess what my name would be", Chanyeol asked in a cute way, trying his best to show his aegyo toward his hyung.

"Spiderman? Superman?" he asked uninterested whilst not even stealing a glance on the younger from the television screen, making Chanyeol smirk and lean in closer to his ear.

"Your man", he whispered, causing Baekhyun to widen his eyes.

"W-What are you talking about?" Baekhyun stuttered, surprised by his own nervousness. Luckily none of the members were really paying much attention toward them, as they were busy reading, gaming, talking to another, etc. "Pabo", he muttered embarrassed and tried to ignore him whilst watching the TV, although it somehow became hard. It was never hard to ignore Chanyeol when Baekhyun wanted to and was angry with him, but now however, it was hard. He would steal glances at Chanyeol, who was surprisingly looking absorbed into the movie that was showing on the television screen, completely distracted and keeping his attention away from Baekhyun. Although, it didn't work on him. Baekhyun was even caught staring at Chanyeol by Kyungsoo, who would smirk slightly at him, making Baekhyun blush and look away immediately.

Everyone fell asleep in the living room. Everyone expect Baekhyun. He didn't even feel the slightest tired; he made his way away to not waking the members up.

"Baekhyun?" asked a sleepy voice, making him stop in his traces.

"Sorry for waking you up Kyungsoo. I'll just go to my room", he replied with an apologetic smile as he turned around to walk away, only to be stopped again from the same voice.

"Wait, Baekhyun, I need to talk to you". Kyungsoo managed to escape the pack of puppies sleeping all over the sofas and floors, and then they went to Baekhyun and Chanyeol's shared room. "I could tell from earlier you have something on your heart that you want to remove". Baekhyun was surprised at how easily Kyungsoo could read him. He could read him like he was an open book, text printed on the papers, only waiting to be read.

"Yeah, you're right", Baekhyun admitted, not having enough powers to even protest anymore. It was no use protesting to Kyungsoo. He knew when Baekhyun lied anyways.

"Like I've said, I won't pressure you to tell me, but if there's something you want to talk about, now is a good chance. The others are asleep, and we'll get pretty busy the following days. Are you sure?" Baekhyun had to think. He badly wanted to open up to Kyungsoo. He wanted to tell him. He wanted him to listen to him.

"Actually, Chanyeol and I knew each other before we officially met in front of you on Monday".