Chapter 14: Nocturnal emissions

Baekhyun

The big hands were steady on Baekhyun's thighs. The smaller wrapped his legs around the others waist as well so he didn't have a chance of moving away. Not that he wanted either.

Baekhyun attacked him with kisses on his chest and neck, and went up to his lips. "Baek", his dark voice murmured, making Baekhyun even more desperate.

"Kiss me you idiot", he whispered. He didn't hesitate to obey him. The taller kissed him as he was already on top of him, pinning him down to the bed.

"Don't say you'll regret it later", he smirked, which caused Baekhyun to laugh.

"Don't worry, I won't", he remarked, allowing him to do whatever he wanted to do with him.

Baekhyun's eyes quickly shot open as he felt something soft hit his head and he finally woke up. When his gaze spotted a too familiar face he just had woken up from, his face went red immediately.

"Rise and shine Baekkie", Chanyeol grinned as he threw another pillow at him.

"I'm up I'm up", Baekhyun growled as he threw the pillows back at the giant. He didn't even realise Chanyeol's stare until he started smirking.

"Nice knowing you had a dream of me though", he commented.

Baekhyun frowned up at him with tired eyes. "What? Why would you think I dreamt about you?" he asked, glad he didn't stutter as he usually does when he's hiding something.

Chanyeol's smirk grew wider. "Who else would you have a wet dream about?" And with that, he slowly exited their room whilst eyeing Baekhyun to see his reaction, which was a massive humiliation blush covering his cheeks and hiding his crotch area with his pillow.

"God damn it", he cursed to himself. He quickly stood up to bring some clean boxers and ran into the bathroom and washed his lower parts before jumping in his other clothes he had decided to wear today. Luckily his crotch wasn't erected any longer, and he could meet his members in the dorm without another humiliation, unless Chanyeol decided to share the news, but he was sure he wouldn't do that. Chanyeol's wasn't a mean person that'd tell on the others he had a wet dream.

Baekhyun entered the living room and greeted his membrs that was already awake and fully dressed, except from Jongin who didn't wear a jumper yet. "I heard you had a nice dream", Jongdae said, which made Baekhyun gulp. He could already feel the fear building up in his body.

"W-W-What?" Baekhyun stuttered as he stopped right in his tracks. Did the idiot actually tell them?

"Why so nervous?" he cackled, "Chanyeol told us you told him you dreamt Exo on a big stage with lots of fans and preforming as one of the biggest group in the world!"

Baekhyun sighed relived. That fucking troll; the idiot knew I'd get nervous over a misunderstanding. "Y-Yeah", he laughed nervous. When he glanced towards the others, they gave him thumbs up sign, with Chanyeol chuckling in the background. Baekhyun subtly sent him a glare, but went back to laughing embarrassed to the others.

I'm crazy, Baekhyun kept on repeating in his head during their music video shooting. I'm absolutely completely crazy. I dreamt about Chanyeol and I making love? What kind of idiot does that? A crazy one...

"Baekhyun-ah, please concentrate", the director shouted through his microphone, which snapped the boy out of his crazy thoughts.

"I-I'm sorry!" he shouted back with a boy and went back to his acting. Or, it wasn't much acting to be exact; it was more Baekhyun singing and looking good in different places, single shots and with Kyungsoo as they both sung the song together.

"You seem very unfocused", Chanyeol said as he suddenly had appeared beside the distracted male. Baekhyun just shot him a glare. "What, I can't talk to you again?"

Baekhyun sighed, a bit guilty for the giant. It wasn't the Yoda's fault for him and his stupid dreams that he dreamt of the two of them making love. That's Baekhyun's brain's fault only. "I'm sorry, I'm not pissed at you or anything. I'm just so incredibly embarrassed", he admitted, trying to hide his flush, but Chanyeol forced his head up gently with his hand whilst smiling softly at the boy. "I know it's not a meaning, and I know you're over me. I'm not taking it as a sign or anything", he smiled warmly. The same smile that always melted Baekhyun's heart and soul. The same smile that made a certain tall Yoda matters over everything else in the world. Get yourself together Baekhyun, you're turning crazy.

After another tiredly day, the members had the same schedule when showering. Baekhyun still brought Chanyeol with him, but luckily he didn't have the same dream again. The next following day was going to include all the members' acting and scenes that will include in both the Koran and Mandarin version of the music videos, and it was also the last shoot of Baekhyun and Kyungsoo singing, so the day after, it was Luhan and Jongdae's turn to do the exact same thing the two previous had done.

On the weekend, it was free for everyone to relax and have fun. They decided to go to the park on Saturday morning with everyone together. Some one the members brought a basketball, a football, a Frisbee, whilst the rest brought food and drinks. Baekhyun had packed some handmade sandwiches he knew they'd like (and he also thought of the past when he constantly made it for Chanyeol who absolutely loved them) and packed them.

Luckily it was a hot day with delightful sunshine and cool calming breeze. Baekhyun lay down on the blanket Kyungsoo spread, ignoring the little glare from the smaller. Baekhyun stretched himself as he watched the sky with a smile.

Chanyeol

As Chanyeol was playing basketball with Yifan, Tao, Luhan, Jongin, Yixing, and Sehun who was Luhan's personally cheerleader, he noticed a certain crush of his laying on a blanket whilst watching the sky, looking as beautiful as ever.

Chanyeol had to admit his feelings still hadn't disappeared. Baekhyun was still the one and only love of his life, and everything that happened between them was because of him. I'm sorry I broke your heart Baekhyun, but I broke mine a well.

"Whatcha looking at?" Jongin asked as he waved his hand in front of Chanyeol's dazed face.

"His boyfriend", Yifan teased, causing him to blush madly.

"Cut it out", he mumbled and threw the ball in his direction, which he caught immediately. "I'm tired". He went closer to where Baekhyun was laying and sat down beside him. He hadn't realised the pretty boy had closed his eyes, which brought a smile on the male's face. He laid down beside him, but he didn't look a the sky; he looked at something even more beautiful. Is he asleep? He thought to himself and was bout to poke him on the cheek until he felt a hand wrap around his. As he glanced down, he saw Baekhyun's pretty slim fingers intertwined with his big and thick that made them both fit perfectly together. Yup, definitely asleep. But he couldn't help but to giggle happily. At least in Baekhyun's dreams he still meant something to him.