Chapter 16: All of me

* Hello~ as you can see I've added a video so you should listen to it whenever you feel like it, just to hear his God-like voice UGH MY FEELS .xx * 

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Baekhyun 

Ever since the night where Chanyeol told Baekhyun the reason behind their breakup, it became a bit awkward; even the other members noticed, especially Kyungsoo and Jongin.

"Is something the matter?" Kyungsoo asked when he finally had a chance of being alone with Baekhyun without any of the others hearing them.

Baekhyun sighed in responds. "Chanyeol told me the truth behind our breakup", Baekhyun confessed to his friend, whose eyes widen eve more, which the other male thought was impossible.

"You mean, what he told you during your breakup wasn't the truth?"

Baekhyun nodded. "No, he was forced by some bad people in his life when we met to break my heart and made sure I wouldn't forgive him". Even just by the thought, a single tear managed to escape subtly from Baekhyun's eye. "I've been so mean to him, and he still likes me. What kind of an idiot is he?" Baekhyun muttered with his voice cracking, fighting hard against his tears.

"Don't be too hard on yourself", Kyungsoo comforted, "he's forgiven you, and that's not always easy to do. Maybe it's your time now?" he suggested.

Baekhyun swallowed hard. "Forgiving him? What is there to forgive? Myself? Because I've been an asshole to him, and I find it very hard to forgive my behaviour towards that poor giant", he said forlornly. How can he still possibly like me?

Baekhyun was about to enter his shared room with Chanyeol, but by the sound of a piano playing stopped him when his hand touched the door handle. He softly opened the door without making a sound to disturb the other, and he found him playing beautifully on the other side of the room with his side facing Baekhyun, not realising he was standing there. He was playing his personal digital piano roundup he had gotten from his father when he was younger (Baekhyun knew because Chanyeol treasured that piano and he told them whilst they were dating) and always brought it with him.

Baekhyun managed to close the door as well without being discovered and quietly sat down on Chanyeol's bed so he wouldn't risk making a sound whilst moving around.

Baekhyun was caught off guard when the giant suddenly started to sing, which let his mouth hanging open. "What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in and you're kicking me out. You've got my head spinning, no kidding. I can't pin you down", he sang beautifully. Baekhyun already knew Chanyeol was an amazing singer as he was a rapper, maybe even more amazing. They always used to sing to each other, and this particular song was Baekhyun's favourite after Chanyeol sang it on Baekhyun's first birthday in their relationship and also when they had their first anniversary together (they became a couple after a few dates on Baekhyun's birthday, and it was convenient as it wasn't hard to remember for either of them). "What's going on in that beautiful mind? I'm on your magical mystery ride. And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me. But I'll be alright".

Baekhyun tried getting a better view of the singer after listening to his voice singing so beautifully, just to see how peaceful his face was, but he was completely wrong; the male was crying whilst singing. "My head's under water, but I'm breathing fine. You're crazy and I'm out of my mind". Finally the best part appeared, the chorus. "Cause all of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges; all your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me; I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning. Even when I lose I'm winning". Baekhyun heard him clearing his voice before continuing with the little high note that was coming up, like he always did. "'Cause I give you all of me. And you give me all of you. Give me all of you. Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts. Risking it all, though it's hard. 'Cause all of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me; I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning. Even when I lose I'm winning.

"'Cause I give you all of me. And you give me all of you. I give you all of me. And you give me all of you, oh oh~".

Chanyeol wasn't able to sing any further as he broke down in tears. Even in audience cried as well, and that's when Chanyeol finally turned around and spotted the other male on his bed. "Do you have to keep on making me cry?" he asked whilst sniffing and drying his tears. "I'm tired of crying already". Baekhyun stood up from the bed and walked closer towards Chanyeol that was still crying – and staring speechless at the smaller one – and hugged him tight. "Please don't cry because of me", he whispered softly into his ear, "if you think I hate you, then you're wrong. Absolutely wrong". Baekhyun broke the hug whilst still standing, and Chanyeol still sitting on his little chair. "I might be insane for this, for even feeling like this, but I don't hate you Chanyeol. Actually, it's the opposite; I don't think my feelings for you ever disappeared, and that's why I tried hating you, because I never forgot about you and I always cared. I always did, and I will always do. I feel insane for still liking you, but I can't help it, and I can't control my feelings", he whispered gently so the others in the living room wouldn't hear them.

Chanyeol stood up from the chair whilst fondly staring at Baekhyun. He reached for his hand under the other's chin, making him look up at him. "I guess we're both insane then", he murmured before leaning down to kiss him again. Baekhyun didn't resist, but the total opposite. He swung his arms around the giant's neck whilst kissing him back passionately until they had to tear apart to gain access for air to their lungs again.

"I love you Byun Baekhyun", Chanyeol whispered sweetly in their tight hug.

Baekhyun grinned back at him. "Shut up Yoda, I love you too".