Chapter 13: What Is Love

Chanyeol

Another week passed and it was time to shoot the music video for What Is Love as well as teasers. After Exo-M has been in China for a little while after shooting What Is Love, and learned the rest of the songs from their first album, they'll return to South Korea and shoot Mama.

"All right, we'll take first take", the director announced as they started filming.

After they had filmed all day, all of the members arrived exhausted to their dorm late in the evening. The members decided it would be best to use the bathroom two at a time to not take all night to shower and finally get some sleep.

"I'll shower with Kyungsoo", Jongin grinned as he grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and dragged him with him to the bathroom.

"I'll shower with...Chanyeol", Baekhyun muttered. Chanyeol's eyes widen in surprise. Did he really want to shower with Chanyeol?

"Now, don't start making out in the shower", Jongdae teased, causing Baekhyun to blush, but avoided their gazes.

"We'll try", Chanyeol winked jokingly back. After Kyungsoo and Jongin had finished in the bathroom it was Tao and Yifan's turn, then lastly it'd be Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Everyone else went to bed to sleep, so it was only those four up.

Baekhyun went to relax on the sofa, whilst Chanyeol made sure to bring their clothes to the bathroom. He always felt so weak in front of Baekhyun, especially since the accident. It has been a bit awkward being alone with him, but he had somehow changed. Baekhyun didn't yell at the tall boy anymore. He just simply avoided being alone with him, but now he didn't even make an effort. He wanted to shower with him? That's not avoiding. Why did he want to shower with the person he's always been telling he hates? Is it because he doesn't want the others to see him naked?

"We're done now", Yifan announced as he and his shower buddy exited the bathroom.

As Yifan was about to pass Chanyeol, he gave him a subtle wink before disappearing with his roommate. Chanyeol stared after the tall member; mentally convincing himself his tiredness was taking over him and his mind playing tricks on him. Chanyeol waited for Baekhyun to enter first, but he also seemed to be doing the same. "After you", he said, and Baekhyun just sighed and went inside with the giant following. "Why did you pick me anyways?" he asked as his curiosity was taking over. "You've always avoided me and hated me. How come you pick me now?"

Baekhyun sighed and ignored the taller as he stripped himself naked and turned the shower on. When Chanyeol saw Baekhyun had already started taking off his clothes, and turned his back against the smaller to not look at him, for both of their own good. Baekhyun had turned the shower on and he heard him move in behind the curtains. Chanyeol sighed relieved, thankful he didn't look and then get yelled at.

The tall boy could see the shadow of Baekhyun's body and movements, almost mesmerising him to just stand there and stare, but the latter snapped him back to reality by sticking his head visible from the curtains. "Well?" he said whilst raising his eyebrow. "Aren't you getting in?"

Chanyeol almost started choking on his salvia. "I-I'm...allowed?" he hesitantly asked.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, holding back his giggle. "Yeah", he replied, "you think I'd just let you stay out there whilst using the rest of the hot water for myself?" Chanyeol didn't even have to answer until Baekhyun realised that's exactly what he thought, so he cleared his throat embarrassed whilst hiding his slight blush. "Just get in Yoda", he muttered whilst retreating behind the curtains.

He didn't have to repeat himself for Chanyeol to strip naked as well and get in the shower, and the males could finally get rid of the sweat that had covered their whole body. "Baekhyun", Chanyeol murmured as Baekhyun was soaking his hair with shampoo, standing his back against the taller. The boy didn't even have time to answer before Chanyeol had forcefully turned the smaller one around so he'd face him. "Please don't stand your back to me".

Baekhyun was about to ask why before he finally noticed the reason himself; Chanyeol was slightly erected, and he fully understood why he didn't want him to stand his back towards him.

Baekhyun wanted to laugh, but he knew he'd embarrass the taller if he did. He just let it slip and pretended he hadn't noticed until they got out again, which Chanyeol was quite fast to do. He quickly pulled on his pyjamas whilst throwing his towel in the washing machine.

Baekhyun had forgotten to bring his pyjamas to the bathroom and just had to tie his towel around his waist and another he had over his head. Chanyeol was the first to exit the bathroom and over to their shared room with Baekhyun following not too far behind. The taller sat on the edge of his bed with his phone in his hands, playing a game. As Baekhyun pulled his pyjamas on, he noticed how wet Chanyeol's hair still was. After making sure his hair wasn't dripping wet anymore, he was heading towards the bathroom to put his towel in the washing machine as well, but right as he passed Chanyeol, he put the towel he had on his head on Chanyeol's head.

The sudden motion of the slightly elder one surprised the taller boy, and he couldn't help but to smile and stare at his back as he was struggling to get his towel in the full machine. But Chanyeol tried not to think too much into it; his hair was dripping wet, so he must've done it do not get the floor wet. There's no other explanation, is there?