Chapter 11: It was an accident!

* Hello guys! Finally an update, so you won't be hanging anymore hahah thank you for reading, and don't forget to vote and comment! Have a good day/night everyone .xx *

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Baekhyun

Baekhyun woke up with a massive headache. After waking up because he was sure he heard something, he was going to move his hand to his forehead, but he realised his arms were locked. His eyes quickly shot open and what he witnessed horrified him. He was in Chanyeol's bed, and he was lying right beside him. Baekhyun couldn't move his arms, as he was sure it was Chanyeol holding them in his sleep. He tried to softly take them out of his grip without waking the taller, and he managed to get his right arm free. He brought it up to his forehead, trying to calm down his headache.

After it was slightly hurting less, he removed it and tried sitting up, and the duvet fell down on his lap, revealing his bare torso, making his eyes to widen. Am I naked? He lifted the duvet slightly to look at his body, and he was naked. He glanced at Chanyeol as well, and no mistaking he surely was bare as well. Before Baekhyun decided to get off the bed, he leaned over Chanyeol to see if he could spot his clothes, and they surely were lying on the ground beside the bed, and there was also something else laying on top them. Oh my god that's lube, Baekhyun thought to himself whilst panicking by the sight.

"Hyung, are you awake yet?" Baekhyun recognised the voice by the door, and it opened before he had the change to stop him or do anything at all before the owner of the voice stood in the door entrance, staring at the two beings in the same small bed with, obviously, no clothes on.

His jaw dropped like he had seen a ghost and he quickly slammed the door with a small surprised scream. It surely made Baekhyun jump out of bed and went to grab his bathrobe. The slamming also woke Chanyeol up, who stared at naked Baekhyun running across the room for something to cover himself. "Baek?" he mumbled tired, but Baekhyun ignored his call and quickly ran out of the room to catch a wild confused Jongin. He quickly caught him in the living room where luckily no one else was. Baekhyun suspected the others were out, and dragged Jongin with him as he checked his room, hoping Kyungsoo would be there too. Luckily he was. "Come to my room, right now". Baekhyun dragged Jongin with him to his own room with Chanyeol (thankfully Chanyeol got dressed and cleaned up when they arrived) and Baekhyun made Jongin sit on his bed. "Sit still", he said but it sounded more like a threat. Jongin looked scared to life. Baekhyun noticed how Chanyeol was frowning at him. "Don't look at me like I've turned mad!" he screamed, feeling more secured at he knew none of the other members were home.

"Can you judge me though?" Chanyeol asked. "You do look like you've turned mad".

"What's happening?" Kyungsoo asked sleepily. "Jongin, what happened?"

Jongin could barely talk. "N-N-Naked hyungs", he stuttered whilst pointing at Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

The giant's eyes widen as he approached closer to Jongin. "What?" he asked surprised.

"Explain Jongin", Kyungsoo told him as he sat down beside him whilst gently patting him on the hand reassuringly.

"I knew they w-w-would have hangover so I made t-them hangover soup and I walked inside t-to see if they had woken up yet and..." he took a pause whilst staring down at the floor. "They were laying in the same bed...n-n-naked".

Kyungsoo's eyes widen and he glared at the two. "Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun nodded; he did witness Jongin barging in and out anyways. Now they just needed to shut him up.

"I-I-It's not what it looks like! Besides, we weren't naked", Chanyeol laughed as he tried to drag the time to come up with something. "We had our boxers on, and it was just because we were clingy last night", he found up an excuse, "I mean, it's not like we actually slept together-"

"It's okay Chanyeol", Baekhyun said as he hit him slightly on the arm. "I told Kyungsoo, so I guess Jongin will have to know as well".

"Know what?" Jongin asked confused. Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo, and he knew what he was asking through his eyes.

"They used to date, Jongin", Kyungsoo announced.

Jongin's mouth dropped again. "Date? Didn't you meet for the first time with us?"

Both of them shook their heads. "No, they've been dating years before we all met. They broke up, and they coincidentally met up again for the first time after their break up with us", Kyungsoo explained, leaving out how hurt Baekhyun was from the break up.

Jongin was speechless. His mind went empty; he didn't know what to say.

"You don't have to say anything Jongin", Kyungsoo said like he had read his mind.

"Actually, don't say anything at all", Chanyeol commented.

"And don't say anything to the members, okay?" Jongin just nodded. They all breathed out in relief.

The two younger boys went out so it was only Baekhyun and Chanyeol left inside their shared room. Chanyeol was fully dressed, but Baekhyun was still in his bathrobe. "When were you going to tell me you had told Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol asked, surprisingly in a serious tone.

Baekhyun didn't turn around and just continued to search for some clothes in his closet. "When the time came", he muttered.

Chanyeol, however, approached him and forcibly turned him around. "And when was that time going to come?" His eyes were dead serious. Baekhyun hadn't seen him this serious in a long time.

"I don't know", he replied. "It hasn't been that long since I've told him. I mean, he was so supportive that it made me just blur it all out".

"And now he's turned against me because he only knows your side of the story?" Chanyeol growled.

Baekhyun shoved him away from him. "He hasn't turned against you! And I didn't say you're a mean person! I just told him our past because I trust him", Baekhyun shouted but tried calming down so the other two boys wouldn't hear them argue. "And what the hell happened last night? Did you deceive me or something?" Baekhyun glared at the taller.

"I? Deceiving you? Don't you remember at all?" Chanyeol laughed. "It was your idea, remember? I was going to hold back, but I precisely remember your words: 'You can do whatever you want with me'". Chanyeol's smirk couldn't grow any bigger.

Baekhyun couldn't lie; he did remember now. It was he who made the first move. Why did I drink so much yesterday? He thought to himself as he bit his lower lip.

"Trying to seduce me again?" Chanyeol smirked.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he shoved him away again and threw his picked out clothes on the bed. He took off his bathrobe, ignoring the burning stare he was feeling from behind and put on his clothes. "There's nothing you haven't seen, right?" Baekhyun teased and walked out of the room, leaving Chanyeol alone (or maybe not so alone).