Chapter 12: You're special to me

* Hello! A new update! I hope you've been looking forward to it. Don't forget to vote, comment, and have a lovely day/good night everyone .xx *

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Baekhyun

Baekhyun went out to the kitchen where Kyungsoo and Jongin sat on the kitchen chairs with food, and in front of them must've been the hangover soup Jongin was talking about earlier. "Hey", he muttered, a bit embarrassed.

"Good morning hyung!" Jongin grinned happily like nothing had happened just ten minutes ago.

"Uh, good morning Jongin", Baekhyun greeted back, surprised at how easy he 'forgot' about the incident.

"Don't worry hyung", Jongin smiled cheerfully. "I won't tell anyone. I promise". Baekhyun thanked and sat beside them as Jongin handed him the hangover soup.

"How was it?" Kyungsoo asked just when Baekhyun had taken a spoonful, and he accidentally spat it all out after hearing the question. He glared at Kyungsoo, who was smirking back, before cleaning up what he had spilled.

"Please do not talk about that", Baekhyun murmured.

"There's one thing I don't get though", Jongin spoke up, and made both his hyungs glance at him. "If you're Chanyeol's ex, then why were you sleeping together last night?"

Baekhyun's face went red; he couldn't bring himself to answer that. He can't exactly say he actually wanted to sleep with Chanyeol.

"Because he's good to seduce me", a voice suddenly appeared from behind where a wild smirking giant appeared and entered the kitchen. He sat on the opposite of the table and started eating the soup. "This is really good", he complimented Jongin, who was grinning back.

"Pft, seducing my ass", Baekhyun snorted, but it was actually true. He did remember Chanyeol warning, but his mind and hormones must've taken over his sense of responsibility.

"So it was Baekhyun who made the first move?" Kyungsoo smirked. Baekhyun just rolled his eyes whilst eating the soup and remained quiet. Chanyeol then decided to answer instead. "Yes, it was, surprisingly, him who made that first move".

"Then, are you back together? As a couple?" Jongin asked curiously.

Baekhyun decided to answer before Chanyeol would open his mouth and say something unnecessary stupid. "No," he snorted. "Haven't you heard of a one night stand?"

"A one night stand is when strangers sleep together and never meet again Baekhyun", Chanyeol corrected him.

Baekhyun shot him a glare. "Can you please shut that smart-ass mouth of yours?" he barked.

"I know you love my smart-ass mouth", he smirked back.

"Oh, please, don't flirt now", Jongin complained, making all of them laugh.

"You're having fun", said a sudden voice that made them jump by the table. Jongdae was arriving inside with Minseok, who was busy taking of his difficult shoes. Jongdae walked up to them and threw his arm around Chanyeol. "Had fun yesterday night, eh?" he teased and poked Chanyeol's lips with his finger. Baekhyun started choking on his soup after hearing what the troll said.

"Yeah, the kiss", Kyungsoo said and stared at Chanyeol and Baekhyun so they'd know what he meant. Then Baekhyun remembered he kissed Chanyeol in front of everyone. "I don't know what happened to me", he giggled nervously, hoping they wouldn't really question anything.

Jongdae started laughing. "It sure was entertaining to watch", he chuckled, and then went to help Minseok.

When they had eaten, Baekhyun decided to go to the bathroom and get washed up. He splashed water on his face and dried, then went back to his room to get his phone. At the same time he was standing with his phone in his hands, completely absorbed by the screen, the door opened again and the giant entered.

"You're taking it better than I expected", he commented. Baekhyun glanced over his shoulder over at the tall boy, who wasn't even looking in his direction.

"Can we just...not talk about it? And ever", Baekhyun muttered. Without him noticing, Chanyeol was suddenly standing right behind him, pushing him down on his own bed whilst pinning him down. "What are you doing?!" Baekhyun yelled surprised, and Chanyeol kissed him to shut him up.

"Do you want the others to hear you? Other members has arrived you know".

Baekhyun glared. "Then let go of me pabo", he growled.

"Baekhyun, let me say this before you say anything else. I just want you to hear it". Baekhyun remained silent to let the giant continue. "You may be out of my sigh, but not out of my heart. You may be out of my reach, but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to you, but you'll always be special to me. You were in the past, you are in the present, and you'll always be in the future. I can't change that, and neither do I want to. I just want you to know that". Without another word, or even a glance, Chanyeol went back on his feet and exited the room.

Baekhyun sat back up in the bed, but he didn't risk standing on his feet yet. What if I told you you're still special to me too?

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

* Sorry it's a bit short, but I'll update soon again and hopefully it will be longer as well .xx *