🖤 Author's Note 🖤

🖤Author's Note: #1 🖤

🖤🖤🖤

Hey, y'all :). How have you guys been?

Sorry I haven't been active much. I've been very lazy lately when it comes to updating my stories. 😅 But I looooove writing! It's my favorite hobby to do since it gives me the freedom to create a world that I want, make up my own rules, and take inspiration from other art forms- whether that be movies, literature, illustrations, music, or anything. It's magical to me that I'm able to write stories and works of fiction for all of you to enjoy :)

That being said, I want to give you all an update; I'm nearing my last year of High School, and sometime after that, I'll get my license and a job, so I'll have even LESS free time to write and do the things I enjoy when that time comes. But so goes the life of an Adult.

Anyway. Since I like being honest with you guys, I want to admit truthfully that I have stopped watching anime. I still love it, and it will 100% be something I love, but because I haven't watched anime in so long, it wouldn't really make sense for me to continue writing Anime Fanfiction. ( Even though HELLA of my OC's are anime Oc's 🤡 ). 

BUT this doesn't mean I will stop writing Anime fanfiction, but I'll probably not focus on it as much. But what I would love to do is put some of my original work out there- if that is something that you guys would want to read.

As some of you know, 3 of the 4 books I have published are Anime Fanfiction stories, while the other one is a single-chapter demo of a story I WAS working on, but 'gave up on'. 

I have many other anime fanfiction stories as drafts that I was working on in secret and didn't really plan on publishing lol.

So far, I have 1 unpublished fan-fiction that is a My Hero Academia/Hunter x Hunter crossover where my character, who is originally from MHA get's unknowingly transported to the world of HxH and participated in the Hunter Exams to get her license to figure out how to get back home from this strange place. This story's title is called "Estrangement." So far, as of now, it has 17 drafts ( Though it might have more if for some reason I gain the motivation to write more after writing this lol )

The other fanfiction I have is actually already published but only has one chapter out. Some of you might have read it, but it is called "Falling". Another cross-over fanfiction between Fairy Tail and My Hero Academia. My character is originally from Fairy Tail- but after a [currently undecided event], she is transported to the world of MHA as a 4-year-old girl, where she 'lives again' but still retains her memories of 'her past life.'

I also have a Magi: Kingdom of Magic fanfiction and a Naruto fanfiction- both unpublished and very old with me having not worked on them since 2020 [ but that might change upon me writing this. ]

I understand I might lose the following posting this since people seem to love fanfiction more than anything on this platform, but this is what I want to do- especially since I'll have less time for writing once I get a job and have to be an actual adult.

But this is all I wanted to say :) Sorry for getting people's hopes up from an Update, but this is just me letting you all know what was going on. 

Ps: I will be posting this on my other more popular story 'White Dove' - A Blue Exorcist Fanfiction, so if any of you also read that, you will see this message again but with a different story update below :)

Currently, this story is NOT finished, as I still have more ideas in store for it, but it will probably be put on hold for a while. 

OH BEFORE I FORGET; Stories like this- where it technically IS fanfiction, but I have my own plot and more original characters, I will still be writing anime fanfiction like this because it allows me to create the plot.

I hope none of you are too mad at me, lol, but this is what's going to happen.

I figured I'd tell all of you so you didn't think I died, or gave up lmfao.

But if you ARE interested in reading some of my original works, follow me and add my books to your library so you can get notified when I publish new stuff and when the books in your library are updated :)

Thank you all a lot for your time, and I hope you all have a wonderful Day <3