05

"Honey, dad has to go to work, don't worry, don't cry please. I don't like it when you're sad." He said wiping my warm red cheeks from crying.

"Dad please, I don't want to be left alone with mommy, I'd rather spend time with you. I will miss you very much again." I thought that by showing that I was sad, I would somehow make my dad stay with me, he would take care of me.

I don't like staying with my mom. I love her with all my heart, but she doesn't let me play with herself, never reads me to sleep, and often yells at me when my dad is not looking.

"Honey, you know very well that I will miss you very, very much too. You don't even know how much. But unfortunately, that's my job, sometimes I have to leave. Look at this, you'll have a Lollipop all to yourself. He won't jump on mine knees, but only on yours all the time." He started tickling me. "You know he likes me a lot more."

I started to laugh a lot and my tummy started to ache, but it wasn't a bad pain. Dad always teased me about whom our dog Lollipop loves more. We know very well that me.

Unfortunately, I also know that dad is trying to make me forget about the fact that he is about to go to work.

"Stop it, stop it, Lollipop loves me more!" I was laughing the way I always did in front of my dad. After a few seconds, he stopped tickling me and hugged me tightly in his arms and kissed me on the cheek.

"Okay, papa has to go now, remember that I love you very much. Don't change honey, please, always be so smiling."

"When are you coming back?" I cut him off quickly, curious to see how much I would have to play alone. "You know Dad, who will read me to sleep and play with Lollipop when I'm at school?" I tried to hide the pouring tears in my eyes, my tummy started to ache again now, not because I was giggling hard just from the stress.

"I think you can handle Lollipop honey. Remember, I love you very much." Dad pulled away from the hug and looked at me. I noticed a man standing behind him and he started tapping lightly on my dad's arm. "I love you very much." He said the last time and gave one last kiss on the forehead.

Then he walked away from me and left, just waved goodbye and blow me a kiss.

I was left alone.

I was so curious when dad would come back.

But he never came back. I was very sad when my mommy said that I would never see my dad again.

Who is going to read me books to sleep?

Rumbling in my head. Enormous pain. Terrible fear.

I woke up and all I saw was darkness.

My head hurts a lot and I feel like vomiting, more like I felt in my mouth that I had probably done it before.

Immediately, memories from earlier started flooding into my head. To be honest, I had hopes for a while that it was a terrible nightmare.

In the dark I saw that I was in my room and the darkness was caused by the blinds.

I slowly started to get out of bed and went to the window. I opened the blinds a little and saw that the sun was almost at the top of the sky. I quickly reached for my phone and saw that it was almost eleven.

Hell, I slept ten hours after the horrible events. I remember it was a second after midnight when I woke up with terrible screams and crackles.

My stomach started to ache even more and my head started spinning. I was already all sweaty from the stress.