14

Stress has always been with me. I was stressed when I was going to meet someone new, I was stressed when I had to spend time where I did not want to, or when making various decisions.

Today my stress is extremely enormous. The day had come that I had been thinking about for several weeks now. Not only do I have to go there with people who literally don't like me, I also have to do something wrong and illegal.

Harry explained to me what I have to do and what the plan of action will look like to make everything work out.

I asked once, what these documents contain I was supposed to steal, but he didn't want to talk about it and I saw that there was no anger on his face, but embarrassment, and because he was not eager to talk, I gave up and decided not to bother him and ask him when he is visibly uncomfortable.

From the morning I was getting ready for the evening event. I took a long bath, curled my hair into huge rollers so that very gentle waves came out, and now I was doing my makeup. When I was a teenager, I started watching a lot of make-up videos on the internet and did my make-up secretly from my mother.

She always was saying that girls with heavy makeup are vulgar, they look terrible and all that kind of bullshit.

Now I'm not as passionate about makeup as I used to be, but my skills have remained. In our match, Alex has a better style, but I can do make-up much nicer. She dresses me for all parties and I put her makeup on.

However, for tonight, I couldn't show off my abilities too much, because I only made classic black lines, but I made them with a black shadow, not with eyeliner, because I wanted to smudge them a little, I illuminated my cheeks with a beautiful highlighter and I put tiny diamonds that perfectly fit my jewelry and emphasized the corner of my eye. I painted my lips classically, a cold shade of deep red.

I looked just like I had planned. I love to get dressed up so nice every now and then and feel good about myself, although it does cheer me up a bit.

I haven't seen Harry in his suit yet, but he'll probably look nice too. Aside from being an asshole, he's a very good-looking man, and even in a garbage bag, I have a feeling he would look amazing.

Once I have put on my dress and shoes and all my jewelery, while I looking in the mirror, I just can't get over how pretty i look. I ran my hands along the length of the dress from my belly to the top of my thighs.

I'm honestly glad to have a good-looking day today. Sometimes even though I do full makeup and dress up nicely, I still look like shit.

I don't know what it depends on, but the most important thing is that I managed to look good today. Well-being and the feeling of a nice and neat appearance will certainly cheer me up during the party.

As I looked at myself this time from the side profile, I heard my name calling out. A moment later I was heading towards the door to go out to the living room.

I went out and to my eyes two men appeared. They both were turning to face me and the brunet said "We have to leave-" he broke off as they both fully turned and saw me. He stuttered and didn't continue the sentence, like not knowing what to say.

"Maybe I should dress like this more often for this beautiful silence in one second." I added without waiting for the stutterer to say something.

He cleared his throat, simultaneously deciding not to respond to my little pinch at him. "We have to leave in five minutes."

I nodded my head. Now I began to focus my attention on his outfit.

He was indeed wearing a leather suit consisting of black pants and a matching jacket. He was not wearing any shirt. His hair was messy and loose on his head.