07

Harry

*the beginning of the day, right after leaving the apartment*

꧁꧂

"Don't be so offended, nothing big happened." He started pecking at my shoulder. I swear if he doesn't stop making me nervous, he'll earn a bullet in that dumb head from me.

Niall is really my sincere companion, true friend,he will always help me but he never realizes the seriousness of the situation. He always plays dumb and takes it easy.

And for all this, he annoys me like no one else. Sometimes I think that I will seriously do something to him.

"Nothing happened? You know very well that she is only supposed to live there, we are to have no contact with her except for the usual M A N D A T O R Y conversation that you cannot avoid. I walk into the apartment and you babysit her!" I don't know what this moron doesn't understand. "We've got enough problems already. If Roman finds out that she saw what happened, then it would complicate it for me, it could delay everything we had planned."

I won't let, because of a some girl having to urgently leave her room and her nosy not letting her bring her ass back to her fucking room, take away my chance to get my own back on a few men and finally find peace in my life.

"He won't find out, Nami won't tell anyone, for real stop Harry, don't overdo it." Nami? What the fuck is this nickname. All I managed to do was hit the back of that blond head quickly with my hand. "Both hands on the steering wheel! You'll cause an accident, no responsibility." He shook his head from side to side and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I'm not responsible? Me? You're kidding me now, because of you-" he quickly interrupted me.

"What, god fucking what? Because of me she eat the pancakes for breakfast? I adore you Harry, but she saw the murder, and this is not a daily sight for her. She was sick all night, I wanted her to feel better. Trust me dude, it does not hurt when you help someone and show at least a little humanity. You can be a prick to me, but be a little nicer to her. Stop act like I really did something serious."

"But you did! It was you who had the wonderful idea to run away to my apartment! It was because of you that she saw Marco, and he found out that she was my wife! I doubt that this motherfucker will believe that we are married for love, that family always had a reputation and suspected arranged marriages existed there. We're going to be fucked now."

Well, the situation isn't great.

After a while I added. "And I won't be nicer to anyone, especially her, she's not a bunch of goodness. She's still related to that fucking family and I don't want anything to do with her. I needed this marriage to get my revenge on the rest of these people and you know it!"

I'm literally so good-natured that I don't want to kill her once I have dealt with the others and complete my plan.

That's how I included her in my plan - not to kill her.

 Entering this business, I did not know that things could get so complicated at the beginning. But in this case, it's worth working hard. My goal was and still is clearly set- to get rid of Roman and Marco.

Roman was not to find out that I had any ever contact with the other man. And Marco wasn't going to find out that I got into business with Naomi's father.

Marco is- I mean, he considers himself a serious and influential man. Maybe he has some access, but after everything that happened several years ago, he does not want to deal with shit in the city. The matter at first glance may seem strange. They were the worst enemies, and neither is interested in what happens to the other right now. I always thought that you have to keep enemies close to know if they are not in your way, but they are idiots, so no wonder.