06

I cried for several hours locked in my room. I tried to fall asleep and take a nap. Despite many hours of sleep, I felt very tired. But immediately I woke up with nightmares and was sweaty again from the stress...I didn't know what to do with myself, so I decided it would be best to get out of this hellish apartment and talk to someone.

I mentioned earlier that Roman was making frauds and other scams, but I also didn't expect him to know such types, like the one who threatened me.

Of course, I couldn't tell anyone about the murder, I wouldn't want to put anyone in big danger or make someone waste time worrying about my situation, but going out to my liked ones might help.

So I decided that I would go where I go regularly to unload myself, that is to train with Marcel. Having a friend who is a personal trainer is a big benefit.

Maybe if I listened to what was going on in his life and I could deal with his problems, it could distract me from mine?

So I met him at the gym. I tried to hide the signs of my malaise as much as possible and look the best I could. I covered my fear and fatigue with a smile and a layer of concealer. I do not like to put on makeup for training, but in this situation - the concealer and powder apply by themselves.

I wanted to avoid a situation where he would notice my very bad condition and start asking and questioning, and I would have to dodge the answer, and he would start to guess or think that Harry influenced me so badly and don't know what he did to me that after the first night that's how I look.

"I met the Tinder boy yesterday. He took me to a restaurant and then took me to his apartment, you can expect the rest." He spoke excitedly as he ran on the treadmill, we had already had a long training with weights behind us.

I've always liked stories from Marcel's dates, I swear this man has so many crazy stories, sometimes I'd like to have such an interesting life myself.

"Will there be anything from this relation, or the standard bundle which is cutting off contact with person?"

"I wonder, we kind of talked well, but he has such strange ears, I don't know." Marcel has always been a visual learner, whether it's girls or boys, this guy has always paid attention to their appearance first. Of course, it was not the most important aspect for him and he never had any bad intentions, but in the end he always paid attention to it first.

He once told me that he couldn't date me because of my big feet. Well, you are the embodiment of pure beauty, sir "bushy eyebrows and a 5'5 in a hat."

And get the fuck off my feet, at least I don't have to buy shoes in the kids section.

"But apart from his big ears, did you have a good conversation?"

"Well, very good, and sex, Jesus Naomi, apart from big ears, he also had such a big-"

"Stop, not in public Marcel. For now, we focus on having a good conversation, not about your sex escapades." 

Although in the sum Marcel says that someone has a big one, it means that he really had a huge di...

Nope. Drop it Naomi, not now.

"Well, yes, yes, holy nun. He is interested in journalism, works in a publishing house and writes his own articles. Plus, he doesn't do celebrity gossip or shit like that, but travel journalism. Only last year, he visited ten countries. He is divine."

"Okay, you've remembered so much of his speech, so I'm pretty sure you're deeply hoping for another meeting. Call him, from what you said the previous meeting he initiated, now your move soldier." I tried to push him into this acquaintance, if Marcel remembers something more than the name from meeting with someone, it means that he really liked it and it was good.