10

Today I woke up and I was super bored. I didn't have any new orders for sweaters or anything else, so I had no motivation to crochet.

Due to the stress I crocheted a lot to throw myself into the stream of work, but now that the situation seemed to have calmed down, the willingness to work without orders felt a little overwhelming and I needed some rest.

I read books and listened to music. I couldn't visit a retirement home today because they had some rich theater trip in another city.

to Marcel
Hi, what are you doing today, any plans?

from Marcel
hiii, i have a rendez-vous a'la date with my kitten, why?

Marcel's relationship with this travel journalist has gained momentum and they now meet regularly. I am happy with his happiness. The last time he was so pleased, when he was dating Jennifer. They were a harmonious couple, but due to tight schedules at work, they did not have time for each other.

from Marcel
helloooo are you still there? I thought after our hard training yesterday you have enough of me for the next week. if you want I can cancel the date or you can come with us

I don't like feeling like an extra person to someone and causing them a problem. I don't feel very comfortable with new people so I'll say no.

to Marcel
You impatient ass, yes I'm still here. no, don't cancel anything. and if you think I'll be a fifth wheel, you are wrong. have fun my love.

from Marcel
your loss, so be bored all evening in your old slippers at home. byeee

Okay, so Marcel is out. I didn't hesitate anymore and called Alex, but as expected, she had her shift at work until almost nighttime today and couldn't meet.

I stared blankly at the wall. I wish I had a stress ball like Dr House.

In recent days I have been doing a lot not to get bored, really. I trained a lot more, worked, went out a few times with Alex and Marcel when I had the chance, played board games with my favorite people in a retirement home.

But at this point, on the one hand, I didn't feel like doing anything, and on the other hand, I was bored as hell, and every possible option seemed miserable or impossible.

I heard a rustle in the living room and realized something...after all, I don't live here alone. Maybe Harry is not my favorite man in this world, but a little civilization won't hurt.

Especially since there has been a tense atmosphere between us recently, so we can at least try to relax it a bit. I'm not talking about friendship but maybe some normal conversation. I got out of bed quickly, before he enters his cave again, that is, his dark, mystery room or office, where I cannot enter.

When he saw me he just sighed and when I looked at him for a moment he said "what are you looking at?"

"What are you doing? Maybe you'd like to do something together? I know we don't have the best relationship, but maybe we'll warm up a little?" Straight to the point.

He stared at me as if I had said the most radical thing in the world and laughed a little under his breath, shook his head and said a simple to understand "No".

"Oh come on, why?"

"I don't like you." He put his lips in a straight line.

"I don't like you either, but as I mentioned earlier, we can at least try to tolerate each other."

He put what he had in his hands on the table, walked over to me, his eyebrows twitched, and anger appeared on his face, which in his case is not new.

"Listen, very carefully. You are annoying and I can't stand you, I'm not going to spend time with you if I don't have to. My time is too precious for you, sorry for strong words for such a gentle soul, but someone must have told you. Why don't you meet your friends and leave me alone? "