Chapter 4

This is the last one... Hope you enjoyed the chapter bomb... <3 <3

AHH!

I woke up in a snap as my adrenaline kicked in. What the fuck!

I panicked a little, heavily breathing for a while. Then a slam of something echoed through my ear, then a voice.

"You think you could escape from us?"
Owl guy.

I silently sighed in relief as I controlled my breathing. I sigh a little, making Owl man... Evan, growl and leave the room.

As the door slammed, Jaren quickly appeared in front of me. I was already in my adrenaline rush that It didn't fazed me anymore.

"What the hell! Are you okay?! I'll have to kick Evan's ass when I get revived!" Jaren kicked and punched the air, like his training.

I was about to speak when a ghost entered the room with a shout. "Don't talk! Camera Alert!"

He has three bullet shots, on the head, chest, and stomach. Blood was basically in his entire body, like he came from hell or something.

"Oh right! I forgot that the interrogation room has a camera for the others to see in the living room. Forgot about that!" Jaren scolded himself. "Thanks Luke."

Just as Luke was about to come over to us, the door slammed open, revealing an angry masked Evan and an unmasked Scotty, which looked at me with a relieved sigh.

All I did was smile, before Evan pushed him to the room, like he's about to be killed... I mean, from the last time... I understand he's reaction.

"We viewed the footage, Sc- Fourzero." Evan stuttered. I guess he didn't want to say his name in front of me.

"I told you, E-Boss... She said that she-"

Slam!

Evan cut him off with a hand slam. I was looking at Scotty, so I didn't notice, making me jump in surprise.

"You." Evan looked at me. I gave an anxious look and swallowed the lump in my throat. I'm in serious trouble.

He slides down a clipboard with a stack of papers, and a pencil. I looked at Evan as he had this scary face. I felt myself shaking as I wrote something.

'Please don't hurt him. He just helped me.'

Evan raised his eyebrows, making the two ghost floating in the room gasp.

"He's shocked? How did that shocked him?"
"Holy shit? Is he buying it?"

Evan sighed as he leaves the room again. Is he not easy to be shocked or trust anyone? I mean, I am getting interrogated so it's given to not trust everything you say. Maybe I get a pass since Scotty's here?

"Are you okay kid?" Scotty asked as he stayed on his seat. I raised my thumbs with a smile.

"They saw you back on your apartment. Why didn't you leave?" He asked.

I started to write. 'I got the information.'

Scotty gasped and looked at me with a shocked expression. I just smiled as I see Jaren behind him giving me an air flip. I dunno why but that's what he decided as an alert when there's new info. Probably just to show off.

"You got info? That's great! What is it?"

I write down as Jaren started to tell me the info.

"The Red Road Plan. The Fangs are trying to kill all gang members that pass through the main three streets of Los Santos which connects to the middle of the city. There is a total of 9-15 people monitoring one street, and they rotate randomly. There is a 1 out of five rotations where a messenger is available. And there is a 30% chance that the messenger will be present at the Los Santos Park."

Scotty has his eyes fully widen in shock and surprise in what I wrote. I believe that Marcel did once walked in one of those streets. Now it made sense why they'd hire Lui and the other two.

"Lui... The three of them... They always walk on the South Street. They used them to kill him, and planned it out perfectly that we'll end up killing the other three." Scotty deduced as he grabs his head in disbelief and realization.

'I'm sorry. It's the only thing I got. I'm sure that they already killed him for sneaking in the facility.' I wrote.

I mean, I half-lied. Marcel is already dead... But he is basically sneaking around... As a ghost.

"I'm so sorry." He said as he held my hand in condolence. I smiled as I shook my head. Scotty quickly pulled me up into a hug. I took it and hugged back tightly. Behind him was Luke and Marcel, who were smiling from ear to ear.

I closed my eyes as I hear Luke speak; "Take a rest, you earned it." It confused me at first, but somehow, I fell asleep on Scott's embrace.

<><><><><><><><>

I opened my eyes after who knows how long. I groaned as I opened my eyes to see where I'm laying; which is a room of some sort.

"Good morning, kid." Jaren smiled as he floats above me in a laying position; his face looking at mine. A couple of inches closer and we could make people think differently.

"You look like a pedo right now." I teased as he made a fake offended expression. "I'm not like that, (Y/n)!"

"Whatever." I scoffed as I sat up on the bed and looked around. The room was nicely decorated with stuff colored in white and/or brown. There are two doors; in the left side of the bed, which probably the exit. And on the front of the bed, obviously the bathroom.

On the right side of the bed is a white table, where a small white box with a glass top rested alone. Inside of it was a white cat badge.

"That's what you're looking for. Our badges." Jaren informed. The step two of the revival; Special Items.

"You all have one, huh?"
"Yep. Brock has an eagle, Marcel got a dinosaur, Luke has a demon tail, Ohm is a bunny, Mini and Lui are both monkeys." he listed. "I'm certain Craig, Lui, and Ryan's are hidden in the storage room."

"You saw?" I asked Jaren as he floats around me.

"I'm a Haunting Ghost. Of course I saw them hide them there." he smirked as he flicked his head.

"How long was I asleep, by the way?" I asked as I carefully opened the case and grab the badge.

"About two days. The deadline is exactly 15 days from now." Jaren said as he passed through the exit to look outside.

I hid the badge in my pocket as I replied; "We have a lot of time."

"Use that time to earn trust. I'll be hard to grab the other three so... You should go do that."

'He's right... I should do that.'

See yah guys next year! February will be my return.. Trust me... You wanna be ready for my return...
*evil laughter*