Chapter 5

After a week, and two more back flips from Jaren, I finally got Evan's trust that he even agreed on Scotty telling me his name... Not that I didn't knew it already.

Today... 6 days before the deadline, I was finally going to meet the rest of the Banana Bus Squad. And I'm actually excited... Especially when Jaren and Luke are constantly telling stories about the whole group.

Right now, Evan and Scotty are showing me around, and from what Luke said, we are approaching the rest.

"...and this, is the gym." Evan opened the double doors, revealing the scene that shows nothing like a normal gym... Except the punching bags.

It has a firing range in the side as the remaining spaces if the large space are either for the giant punching bags, or for free fighting spaces.

In the firing range, were three people, two on the punching bags, and the other two are having a duel.

"Over there on the firing range is Delirious, Daithi, and Terroriser. The two over here on the punching zone are Kryoz and Bryce. And the two dueling guys are Wildcat and Panda."

Evan points at the people who he called as they look at me then back to what they're doing.

"I think you should know that Brian has Brock's badge on his possession." Jaren points at Terroriser.

"And Delirious' has mine. He keeps it always with him." Luke smiles. I guess there are connections deeper within them than just being gang members.

Right now, I only have Jaren's, and the three idiots that killed Marcel. I still needed the three others, but the two are in possession of the others...

I nodded as Evan left me to duel with Delirious. I was about to take the opportunity to find Marcel's Badge when Scotty followed me.

"Vanoss' orders. Sorry kid." He told me as he stood behind me.

Goddammit! I sighed in defeat as I just smiled at him.

"Six days... You have six days with half of the badges. You'll be fine (Y/n). Yet... I would prefer for you to tell Scotty about the whole... Reviving thing." Jaren said as he air quoted the word 'Reviving'.

"As their guardian angel... I agree that you should tell Scotty. He's the only one who trust you fully." Luke backed him up as they both turn to the left. I followed them as Scotty followed me as well.

"Are you guys sure?" I whispered underneath my breath, making sure that Scotty won't hear.

"I mean... It's up to you." Jaren said before giving an 'ow' from being hit by Luke's ghostly hand.

"I'm sure you'll be fine, (Y/n)." Luke gave me a reassuring smile as Jaren nods his head like an excited child.

<><><><><><><><>

"Goddamit!" Scotty slammed the door shut and laid face-first on his bed, grumbling, probably complaining, about something.

I looked at him with a questioning look, before the floating soul of Luke appeared to the room.

"They noticed that Jaren's badge is missing. They're arguing about you being responsible for it."

Right... That one. It's already been three days since my free stay and I haven't told Scotty about my purpose here.

Sure... I have been trying to befriend some of them... I helped Nogla cook for them the whole day, cleaned the weapons with Panda, and even thought of a plan for Evan and Delirious... But, telling Scotty was like... The main mission.

"Don't worry about it, kid. They're just annoying." Scotty answered as he saw my confusion. I smiled at his answer, making him smile back.

"FOUR!" Bryce yelled from down stairs. I looked at Luke as he floats down, passing through the floor and to the ground floor.

"Mission time." he informed me. I mouthed a 'good luck' before looking up at Scotty, who rose from his bed with a groan.

"Mission. I fucking hate it. They're even doing it even though it's almost their death anniversary." He grumbled.

That's right! It's almost time... And I still needed the three other badges. I have to find Marcel's and find a way to get the other two.

"Stay here while we're out alright?" Scotty smiled before leaving.

I looked back down at Luke, which was sunken down on the floor, only his head visible. "Wait for Smii7y."

<><><><><><><><>

"Marcel's should be here somewhere."

Jaren led me to a room, decorated with gaming stuff, mostly with the numbers 4-0-7 designed to them... Scotty's code name.

"Why is Scotty's code name embedded into the gaming consoles?" I asked as I looked for the badge on a table next to Scotty's king sized bed.

"Scotty and Marcel... They're... A thing." Jaren stutters. It didn't fazed me at first... Until I replayed what he said in my head.

"WHAAAAT?!"
"I remembered when Marcel kissed Scott for the first time..." He sighed in nostalgia. "Memories."

I was speechless and frozen. I was about to speak, when I noticed a picture frame hidden behind the stacks of books in the table. A photo of Marcel and Scotty hugging. On the side of the frame is a T-rex badge.

"I got it-"
"(Y/N)! JAREN!"

I looked above us and saw Marcel phase through the roof, panting heavily. He must've came from a far place.

"What happened, Marcel?" I asked as I hear footsteps coming towards us.

"The Fangs! They came here!"