Chapter 6

I raised my gun as John opened the door.

No one.

There's no one there.

I kept my gun up, still on guard in case this is a trap.

"There's no one here, Vanoss." John spoke to his ear piece. I lowered my gun as I cleared the area.

"He said to look around for any information on the Red Road." He said as he walked to the opposite side of me.

I smiled as I remembered (Y/n)... She was the reason we found out about the Red Road Plan. It made Bryce and Jonathan happy to finally be able to clear their friends names.

"Four." I looked at John as he paused on the control panel for the cameras. He had a very familiar look... A look of fear...

"This is not good." He mumbled, but was loud enough for me to hear. I walked up to him and looked at where he's staring at. He's looking at a piece of paper, which quickly gave me adrenaline rush.

'We'll find out who gives you this informations'

Signed, Sabertooth.

"FUCK!" I yelled loudly as I ran towards the nearest exit. I'm sure they're gonna be at the house! (Y/n)... She's alone there!

"Vanoss! We need to retreat! They're going at base! Our Intel!" I spoke to the ear piece. This is not good! Not good at all!

'Copy that! Delirious, try to find a way to get there quick! Panda and Kryoz, the chopper! Nogla, the vehicle! Immediately!'

<><><><><><><><>

The whole ride was tensed. My feet can't stop moving. My heart was beating probably faster than speed of light. In short, we have to get home fast!

"Calm down Scott..." Brian said nonchalantly... Like there's nothing happening at home. Why are they so CALM?!

"It will be fine." David added. NO SIGN OF WORRYING FOR A BIT!

"Why are you guys so calm about this?" I angrily hissed at them. The kid is probably going to die! She's gonna die!

"We have all the info we need. Whatever they do won't change anything."

WHAT. IN. THE FUCK!

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?!" I yelled at Evan as he looked pissed at me.

"I said, nothing will change... Even if they kill the kid."

⏪⏪ Flashback ⏪⏪

"Nothing will change."

I looked at Evan as I held the gun in my head. I made a mistake! I didn't expect them to be there! I had to run without the info we needed.

"Nothing will change if you made a mistake. If you die though, that's a different story."

Evan took the gun from my head as I leaned on him.

"Everyone will miss you if you're gone."

"Who are you?" I asked in shock as Evan... No... Vanoss... Looked at me with a questioning look.

"What did you do to Evan? The Evan that cared about us?" I asked, tearing up while others looked at me in confusion.

"What are you talking about, Fou-"
"There's a kid there! She's there in the house! She can't fight what's probably tens of them there!" I reminded him in anger as I stood up from my seat. "She helped us out to the point that she lost someone who is close to her and you'll not giving a damn about her!?"

"She's just someone we captured. She's not family."

⏪⏪ Flashback ⏪⏪

"What are you gonna do with me?" I asked the masked male who took me from the bank. They grabbed me after they were cornered by the police.

"Who knows? You wanna die?" He casually asked. I shook my head in reply, making him nod. "Then you'll be with us. Welcome to the family...?"

"Scotty..."

He looked at me with a smile, and gave me a white blank mask. "Fourzeroseven." He said. "That's your code name."

"So... What does that mean for me?" I asked in disbelief, making the rest, even Evan, jump on his seat.

"I meant-"

"No.. I get it." I sat down as they all became quiet. It was silent the whole way there... Silent than quiet...

As we turn the final street before the stretch home, Vanoss spoke. "You're different. You have done so much."

"She's done more... She basically told us something that caused the death of a person that cared about her. A thing that probably solved and cleaned the name of our friends, and probably the thing that will be used to avenge our family." I huffed and sighed as the car slowed down to a halt.

"Most of all... She reminded me of the people we lost. The thing you won't understand cause you basically shut everything out." I opened the door and ran to the base. Hoping that she's still there...

I hope Delirious came here just in time before they shot her.

I hope John and Anthony landed, just as they kidnap and probably torture her.

I hope... They helped her.