7. it was an accident?

tuesday

"how do you think they're doing?" you asked. you and gold went on a few rides yourselves before you decided it was best to head back. you were surprised at the fact that you didn't receive a single text from alec the entire time. you practically ditched the guy with the one person he swore he'd never talk to!

gold took a huge bite of the funnel cake you two were sharing. "idunno."

"well did you get any texts from funneh?"

gold gasped and quickly took a look at her phone. it seemed like she was having fun with you as well, which you were happy to see.

she glanced at you weirdly and then back down to her screen.

"what's wrong?" you asked, going for a bite of the funnel cake as well.

"oh nothing! but it looks like they're at the exit! let's go find them." she smiled innocently, and though you were skeptical, you didn't want to be nosy and intrude on their conversation.

it was now closing time and the lines seemed to get shorter and shorter as you pushed through everyone, who by the way, were also trying to squeeze through the exit.

"hey guys!" funneh waved, jumping up and down to catch your attention.

looks like everything went just fine

you thought. you soon regretted thinking this when you noticed alec having a completely different facial expression than funneh. trailing over to alec, who stared down at the ground, seemed to be deep in thought.

"looks like gold had a stomach flu the whooole time! but did you guys have any fun?" you asked, hoping funneh said yes.

she quickly nodded, glancing over at alec to see if he had answered the same. to which he did, except less enthusiastically.

"well i guess it's time to part ways now huh. but we should make plans soon!" you suggested, putting your hands bending your back and waiting for a reply.

"we could make plans now!~" gold sung.

"yeah! we were going to ask you during the fair but.. you want to have a small sleepover with a few friends?" funneh asked. she seemed to take out her puppy dog eyes or something, cause even though you wanted to say no, you couldn't help but say yes to her offer.

"yeah, that sounds great."

"i think i'll pass, i have a lot of things to do tomorrow." alec replied. you looked at him angrily. as if to say wtf dude? don't leave me alone.

he had a shit eating grin on his face now, and laughed as he walked over to his car, giving you a small wave to mock you. you rolled your eyes and turned back to the girls, who seemed to have a discussion going on while your back was turned.

"ready to go?"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

when you arrived at their house, people seemed to have already arrived, long before the three of you at least.

"y/n?!" you heard two men say in sync. you gave them a small wave, not really expecting to see them either.

"aww, you already know each other?" funneh pouted, she had hoped to introduce everyone to each other but it seemed like she didn't have to do that anymore.

"this means we can skip truth or dare and play spin the bottle." chimed in a girl with ponytail. she had your typical sailor uniform, as well as a red scarf. she also had the deepest black eyes and black hair as well. next to her appeared ato be a guy with similar features, they looked almost identical.