=͟͟͞♡ 3

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥  Blue Hour

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥  Blue Hour ▬

-TRIGGER WARNING-
mentions of committing suicide

Below Daeun's feet was a wide river with rapidly flowing water. Her hands loosely clung around the rails of the rundown bridge as she leaned over the edge, looking down at the waves of water as they washed by.

Her heart was pounding in her chest and her muscles were tense. There was little space on the ledge of the bridge where the girl stood to take her final moments before letting go. Her mind was foggy and she was silently crying out in pain and this was her only option.

She sucked in a deep breath, finally ready to do it. What's there to lose? I've already lost everyone around me. This life was never meant to give me happiness because if it was, I wouldn't be here.

Daeun lifted a foot off the ledge but before she could make herself let go her eyes were suddenly locked on a figure that was standing on her far right, watching her in shock. The girl froze in place, surprised that someone would wander off as far as where she was since the area where she was lingering near was pretty much abandoned.

The figure stood still some distance away but Daeun could clearly see his face.

"Wow...he's really fucking gorgeous—"

Those were the last words ever muttered by the girl before her hand had lost it's grip from around the railing, letting her plummet to her said death in the rough currents down below.

"OH SHIT WHAT JUST HAPPENED—?!" Daeun jolted forward suddenly, hitting her head on the upper bunk bed above her. Beads of sweat trickled down her forehead as her chest heaved up and down heavily. Her eyes were wide open as she looked around her frantically.

Daeun was sitting on her bed back in her apartment and she had just awoken from a dream which she thought felt too real to be just a simple dream.

She casually dragged herself out of bed, sighing a little as the bed above her was empty, reminding her of her dead sister. She slowly made her way towards the bathroom, splashing water over her face to erase the sleepiness that bothered her.

"Damn I could have sworn I fell off that bridge just now...It felt so real. Was it really all just a dream? Does that mean Orion is a-alive?" The girl choked out nervously, still trembling a bit over the strange ordeal.

Raising her head up to look at her face in the mirror, Daeun noticed the fresh bruises on her hand and then it suddenly hit her— A wave of anxiety, confusion and sadness flowed back in. She didn't want to believe what she saw and what her mind told her but there was simply no logical explanation to how she woke up in her bed after she was certain she ended her pointless life.

"What the— the bruises from slamming my hands on the concrete ground are paining...they're there. If these are here then that means Orion is...no no no."

"What in the world happened!?"

Daeun dashed out of the bathroom, scrambling her way over to the tiny living room to see if anything was different. There was no sign of Orion and it just so happened that her front door was open with a box of cake that had spilled out on the floor.

"E-everything's the same..."

"Why am I alive? If everything's the same, why am I still alive? Why am I not dead? I sure as hell know that I fell from that bridge so what the fuck is going on!?"

The girl's legs gave out and she fell on the floor. She was overcome with confusion that it was so irritating. She couldn't quite fathom how she was still living.

The bruises on her hands were proof that everything before she fell off the bridge was true but the only problem was her. She was supposed to be dead but she wasn't. Without thinking twice, Daeun picked herself up from the floor and went right back outside, heading to the same spot where she supposedly killed herself.

There sat a tall figure, the same person she saw last before falling. He was sitting on a bench with his legs crossed and his hands folded over his chest. The man was dressed in blinding white clothing and he had luscious blue dyed hair. He was lost in thought, unaware of the girl who stood there observing him.

I wasn't wrong. He's very gorgeous...

Daeun suddenly froze at the thought that popped into her mind. She said it. She had called him gorgeous right before she fell but still somehow ended up in her room. Nothing made sense to her.

Quickly pushing the thoughts away, she decided to sit beside him. She leaned on her side, subtly flickering her eyes over his face to get a good glimpse of him.

"How can a human look so ethereal?"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵