=͟͟͞♡ 12

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Blue Hour

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Blue Hour ▬

Soobin slowly placed Daeun down on her bed, gently and carefully setting her body in place so that she wouldn't wake up or fall off the bed.

After their heart to heart conversation with each other while eating ice cream together, Daeun had broke into tears due to the comfort she felt when hearing Soobin's words and also due to his alarmingly comforting presence. She was snuggled up into the crook of his neck while letting out all the emotions she had bottled up in the form of tears but after a long while of peaceful silence the girl had dozed off without a care in the world right in Soobin's hold.

So now here he was, sitting soundlessly beside her as she innocently escaped to wonderland.

Why must such a lovely human have to endure such hardships? This is unfair! Daeun has done her best in life yet her life itself is in shambles! She doesn't deserve this...

She deserves to know that she's loved and is capable of loving.

I wish if I were human...then maybe I could love her like a normal person. Then, I could give her everything she deserves.

I wish if I could stay longer but I've already screwed myself when I used magic to acquire money to pay for the ice cream and Chan is definitely going to be mad if I don't give my excuse.

"Just two more minutes..." Soobin whispered under his breath, softly smiling at Daeun's calm sleeping figure. He gently brushed the strands of hair away from her face and he was fighting the urge to place a kiss on her forehead but he did not want to stall any longer.

"Goodnight Daeun." The blue haired boy sighed before quietly removing himself from the bed then vanishing into the stillness of the night.

Daeun woke up in a confusing haze, squinting her eyes at everything around her in utter disbelief. It was already midday the next day and she had just now awoken from her slumber.

"I'm home? In bed...? Uh- how did I get here-? What happened...."

"Soobin. Where's Soobin? Did he bring me home? I mean of course he did, it's not like anyone else would."

"Did he leave after he brought me-"

The girl left the room with many questions plaguing her mind but to her surprise, the answer to one of her question was sitting on her couch in her living room.

The boy was fast asleep on the tiny couch, curled up in a ball with a small cloth covering his frame. After quickly meeting with Chan and getting an earful from his elder, he disappeared once more from his side just so he could make it back before Daeun woke up.

Daeun on the other hand was stood there quietly gazing at him with a smile ghosting her lips. She certainly didn't expect him to stay in her apartment, much less outside on the couch in the cold.

In Soobin's case, even tho he knew the upper bunk bed was empty he just couldn't bring himself to sleep there since that's where Daeun's sister used to sleep and he didn't want to intrude because he wasn't sure if Daeun was okay with him sleeping there.

"Soobin, how did I ever stumble upon you? How are you in my life? This has to be a dream. You may not know it but you've made me feel so much better than I was feeling before." Those words escaped Daeun's lips in a sweet, genuine whisper, unheard by Soobin.

"Your blue hair is absolutely gorgeous, your smile is breathtaking, your dimples are adorable and best yet, you have a calming way of speaking which just captivates me."

"How can a mere stranger manage to make me feel this way?"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵