=͟͟͞♡ 8

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Blue Hour

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Blue Hour ▬

"Is this supposed to be a trick question or something?" Daeun leaned back in her chair, looking up at the male with furrowed brows.

"Just answer me."

"Well it's blue of course, just like your eyes." The girl answered plainly, frantically throwing her hands up in the air. "Any other obvious questions you want to ask me?"

Soobin just shook his head, dismissing her. He was now staring blankly at the floor, mind clouded with a series of thoughts that bothered him.

She can see my true form? How is this possible- how can she see the real me when I'm in this human disguise?? Would Chan be able to answer this- OH WAIT CHAN-

Soobin scrambled out of the chair, eyes widening as he glanced at the time on the clock. He was late. Chan specifically told him he wanted to meet him at 4 and it was 4:46pm already.

"Is something wrong??" Daeun asked, stumbling out of her chair to make her way to Soobin who was headed for the door.

"I have to go..."

Of course he has to leave.

Why was I hoping he'd stay? He's just a stranger after all.

Daeun stood at the doorway, silently watching Soobin as he stood there as well, towering over her small figure.

He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Thanks for uh, cleaning up my apartment and also making me food. I'm sorry I made you go through that much trouble..." Daeun bowed her head, muttering her gratitude in a toned down manner.

"It's okay, I don't mind. I-I uh, I hope we meet again, even if it's by that same bridge. If I had to do it again, I would. I'd save you every single time. I'm sorry, I know you're going through a lot but this honestly isn't the right thing to turn to. If you ever wanna see me, you know where to go. I'll always be there."

Soobin shocked the girl by engulfing her into another hug. She didn't push him away and casually wrapped her arms around him as well. They stayed in silence, holding each other close for a few minutes before Soobin finally pulled away.

"Goodbye Daeun."

"See you later, Soobin."

An entire week flew by and Daeun was starting to lose hope. She had visited the bridge everyday after their last encounter but Soobin was never there, or anywhere.

It was stupid for someone like her to think that the boy would actually want to meet her again. She probably annoyed him with her behaviour. Well, it's not like they were friends anyway, right?

"I don't know why I'm here again. I tried killing myself here couple days ago and the reason why I'm here now is because of some stupid boy who saved me. He probably forgot about me." Daeun muttered to herself, rolling her eyes as she ripped the flower in her hand into shreds.

She watched as the blood red petals dispersed into the air, some landing on the surface of the water down below. The girl couldn't lie, Soobin was the reason why she was still alive now even after all this time. She could have tried ending her life by the bridge again but she didn't. She visited the bridge everyday because she wanted to see him.

"Forgot about you? I could never...!"

The sudden voice that cracked out behind Daeun made her flinch. She quickly spun around, locking eyes with none other than Soobin. The girl let out a low gasp, lips forming into a upturned smile as she looked up at the boy with glossy eyes.

Soobin extended his arms, smiling at the girl warmly. Daeun wasted no time, running up to the boy, harshly colliding bodies with his as she tightly wrapped her arms around him. She buried her face in his clothes as she felt overcome with emotions. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she silently cried while being held in Soobin's arms.

"You said you'd always be here. You lied. It's been one whole week...!" Daeun's hold around him got tighter.

It might have been a week for you..but it's  only been one day for me.

"I'm sorry, but I'm here now." Soobin answered calmly, gently patting the back of her head.

"Your tears are too precious to be wasted on me." Soobin hummed softly, gently wiping Daeun's tears away with his thumb. He glazed his eyes over the girl's face which was red and puffy, unable to take his eyes off of her.

"Stop crying, you're going to ruin your makeup." Soobin said, tilting the girl's chin up to make her look at him.

"My god, you're right." Daeun laughed weakly, wiping her tears away. She locked eyes with Soobin who was leaning down to her level, faces merely inches away from each other.

"You're very pretty, you know that?" Soobin said to the girl which took her by surprise. She quickly looked away, breaking eye contact with him.

Ever since Soobin met her, there was something about her which made him feel connected to her. It was indeed very strange to him but he could just feel it. Whenever he was with her, he felt different. He had this sudden urge to protect her and to shower her with love.

"Where have you been? You said you'd be here..."