=͟͟͞♡ 13

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Blue Hour

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Blue Hour ▬

"But it's you. You're the one that I want. You, everything that I want"

"Blue~"

Daeun was casually humming to the beautiful chorus of Blue Hour while simply preparing breakfast for both her and Soobin.

She was miraculously in a calm, cheerful mood and she felt nothing like how she had felt days ago. All the pain, sadness and anger slowly drifted away as her mind was entranced in the goodness of her life at the moment.

She was finally happy for once.

"The blue that fell by my side, everything changes. The other world at 5:53 is beautiful--"

"Good morning Miss Kim." Daeun was snapped out of her music trance, jumping at the sound of another voice coming from behind her.

As she turned around and locked eyes with the figure, a tiny smile crept on her lips. Blue messy hair, eyes unwilling to open any further due to lingering sleepiness and dimples poking out of his cheeks due to smiling back at her, Soobin never felt any happier either.

"Well look who's finally up. How was the couch sleepy head?" Daeun maneuvered her way out of the kitchen, making her way to Soobin's side. She gently ruffled his hair and booped his nose cutely.

"You know...I didn't think you'd stay.." she started off slowly in a dejected way but soon the paleness on her face faded away as she looked up back at Soobin's angelic face. "I'm- I'm glad you stayed Soobin."

The boy beside her was unable to mutter a single word. He was just frozen but in a good way. He was shocked at how cheerful and straightforward Daeun was being with her feelings and it was...doing something to his heart again.

"I-....uh", the blue haired boy scratched the back of his head in a daze, still failing to piece together words to respond to the girl.

"Ahem-! Well of course I stayed! Who else would keep you company in this lonely apartment?" Soobin finally mumbled out inwardly.

"Right, it's so boring here without anyone by my side." Daeun sighed, pinning her gaze to the floor in slight despair once again. "But you'll stay with me, right? You won't leave me, right? You won't leave me like...like how they did, would you?"

"No! No, of course not! I'll always stay by your side, okay." Soobin leaned down slowly, impulsively placing a soft kiss on Daeun's forehead. "I'm not going anywhere. I'll always be with you."

Without putting more thought into it Soobin's hands were already wrapped around Daeun's frame. Her head was buried in his chest while his chin was resting gently on her head. The hug was perfect. It was warm. It was calming.

It was everything they both needed.

At first, Daeun was finding herself asking questions of "how did she meet such a stranger like this" or "why would someone go out of their way so much just to help her" but she couldn't find an answer to any of her questions. None of it made sense.

A complete stranger who saved her life more than once was now someone she felt like she couldn't live without..?

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

A/n
IM BACK BICHESSSS
FINALLY

I know this chapter is short...well so are the rest of the chapters but I HOPE THE STORY ISNT FAILING YALL

2 chapters are left 🥹 so like prepare yourself. I really hope I'm not rushing this but yeah... PREPARE YOURSELF....possibly for the worst. 🤡

Anyways I hope y'all are doing alright. Have a great night/day.

BYEEEEE LOVLIES