=͟͟͞♡ 14

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Blue Hour

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Blue Hour ▬

TIME SKIP •
3 months

Daeun gripped the sheets under her fingers as she groaned softly due to a common reoccurring nightmare that manifested in her dreams once more.

At this point in her life she became used to it but it somehow still managed to mess her up really badly whenever she had those type of dreams. Especially when they were about her dead family.

Next to her, Soobin was awake, quietly gazing at Daeun's sleeping figure as he tried to ease her of her pain. He was on his side, facing the girl who had tears unwillingly brimming at her closed eyes.

The boy's hand gently reached for her cheek, softly caressing it. He used his thumb to wipe away the remaining tears that soaked her cheek.

For him, this was becoming pretty normal and he didn't mind at all. Ever since he professed his love for her, Daeun had clung to his presence even more. It always calmed her down to see him beside her. And whenever she would get her mild breakdowns he would be there to comfort her and console her.

But at times, when the boy would be running late and would disappear from her side while she's asleep and Daeun was left without the warmth of the blue haired angel, she would go into a state of insanity.

It was like her world would crumble when he wasn't with her.

It was suffocating when his presence would vanish while she was awake.

It was like her body would meticulously cease up when Soobin wasn't there.

And it felt horrible.

The girl had clung to Soobin so much as a way to cope with her emotions that it came to a point where it was bad for her. She had nothing else to hold onto. Soobin was her comfort place but at the same time he would be her downfall.

Since he would always be with her when she would have hard times, she never had the opportunity to acquire a proper, healthy coping mechanism and this would soon prove its collapse.

Whenever the boy left, it was because of his duties that he had to fulfill as an angel. He couldn't dare neglect them but at the same time it pained him dearly to leave her but what other choice did he have?

Daeun was still unaware of his true identity but lately did notice many profoundly astonishing things that would happen around her while Soobin was there.