=͟͟͞♡ 4

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥  Blue Hour

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥  Blue Hour ▬

"Oh, what?" The voice of the male slightly scared her. She didn't expect herself to say it out loud.

Daeun locked eyes with the tall figure that looked so angelic. His eyes were ocean blue and his hair was also a pretty shade of blue. He lightly smiled at the girl, revealing his tiny dimples.

Well heck- he's too pretty to be human!

"S-sorry- I just think you're really beautiful.." Daeun said confidently. She flipped her hair behind her shoulders as she kept eye contact with him.

The man seemed confused and a bit shocked.

"M-me?" He asked, pointing to himself while looking at the girl with furrowed brows.

"Well yeah! Who else is here other than us?"

"You can see me?" The male whispered out shakily, luckily for him the girl sitting beside him hadn't heard his question.

"Hm? I'm sorry I didn't quite get that."

"Oh I just said thanks."

She can see me? Why did my body move on its own and save her? What's happening??

"Anyway, I'm Kim Daeun! Nice to meet you." Daeun extended her hand for him to shake and he did. His hands were so soft that she didn't want to let go.

"I-I'm Soobin. Choi Soobin." Soobin answered hesitantly.

"Now, I know this is going to sound weird but have you seen me here a while ago? I was there, standing on the ledge. Did you see me?" The girl pointed to where she once was standing.

Soobin followed where her hands were pointing and shook his head, signalling a no.

"Oh..are you sure?" I'm sure he was the one who was standing there watching me-! What's going on?

Soobin only nodded in response.

Why did I save her? How can she see me? What's going on- I have to find out about this!

"Well I'm sorry for the bother, Soobin." Daeun apologized, picking herself up from the bench.

At this point, she didn't quite know what to do with her life. Her sister was dead and Orion was dead and she had lost every motivation in her that kept her alive. What was she to do? She was lost and confused.

Soobin was also too confused to say anything to the girl. He didn't know why he lied to her but he just did. Was it to save his true self and identity or was it because he was too scared of how a human would react to him?

Daeun walked back to her apartment, head bowed down to the floor as she felt so miserable. She was crying. She had cried a ton after remembering the death of her sister's cat once again.

Picking up the discarded cake which was still left on the floor, Daeun went inside and quietly closed her door, falling to the ground because her legs gave way.

"What do I do now? How do I simply continue living like my life isn't fucking horrible?" The distressed girl asked herself. She felt nothing but pain, sorrow and confusion.

The confusion was the fact that she had definitely let go of the rails on the bridge but still somehow woke up, alive and well in her damn bed.

"I'm cold, hungry, desperate and lonely. How could one possibly continue living with a void this big in their heart??"

The girl shamefully began eating bits of cake which hadn't come in contact with the dirty floor. She had nothing else to eat at the moment and was starving.

So much shit happened in just one day that it was too overwhelming for her to handle. It was just too hard for her to grasp the fact that everything and everyone in her life had left her.

With nothing else to do, Daeun blankly picked herself up, making her way towards the bathroom. She took a hot shower which did feel refreshing and crawled into bed.

It was getting pretty late and her body was still exhausted from all the crazy stuff that took place so she decided to sleep early because what else could she do in an empty apartment all alone?

"Areum? Areum, I'm home! Guess what--" The girl froze in place as her eyes fell on her sister's lifeless body hanging from the balcony of the apartment.

"Areum I swear if this is some sick joke-!" Daeun slowly inched closer to the body, scared because of what she was witnessing.

The younger sister lightly tapped Areum but the girl didn't move or respond to her calling out to her. She didn't want to believe it. She kept telling herself it wasn't what it seemed like.

"This can't be happening...this can't be happening...this-" the girl fell to her knees beside her dead sister, crouching down as she began crying.

"Why..!?? Why Areum, why!? How can you leave me like this!? Please no.."

In the midst of Daeun's breakdown, Orion had noticed one of his owner's feeling of distress and made his way over to her. It was as if the cat knew what was going on. Orion's eyes were wet like those of dying cats but he wasn't dying, he was just mourning over his dead owner in his own way.

He purred softly, grazing his head on the side of Daeun's cheeks. He was trying to comfort her.

"Orion, I'm so sorry.." Daeun carefully picked up the cat, engulfing it into a hug. Usually, he would have shuffled about, trying to get out of the hold but in that moment he stayed still, allowing the girl to cry on him.

"Areum's gone Orion...she- she's gone. Now, it's just you and me. Please stay by my side kitty. Please don't leave me like they did. Please.." Daeun whimpered out lowly, gently caressing the cat's fur as she held the animal close to her.

"Don't leave me here alone."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵