=͟͟͞♡ 10

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Blue Hour

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Blue Hour ▬

"Where are we going-?" The confounded girl asked, fingers tightly interlocked with Soobin's as he led her through crowds of people in the street.

Soobin was quick to dismiss all her questions about how he 'magically' pulled out a brand new outfit for her and resorted to staying silent as he dragged her along with him to who knows where.

Daeun was still somewhat in a numb, empty shock from the aftermath of the death of her sister and though she was struck with despair a while ago, she found herself fighting the curiosity inside of her that ignited everytime she saw Soobin.

Where is he taking me?? Is this the part where a major plot twist happens and he's actually a kidnapper who's going to kidnap me and sell me somewhere?? I knew I shouldn't have easily put my trust in people!

Damnit!

"You'll see when we get there." The boy stated, in a somewhat mischievous voice. His grip around Daeun's hand was more secure yet he was sure not to squish her hands too tightly to the point it would hurt.

He didn't want anything to happen to her when he was around so he made sure he fixated all of his attention on her even if he didn't know her that well.

After a while of aimlessly walking around, Daeun's legs were finally about to give up on her but suddenly the tall figure beside her came to a sudden stop.

"We're here!" The boy next to her exclaimed, hauling her back to reality.

Daeun slowly lifted her head, eyes glimmering as they observed the sign on the building in front of her.

"Y-you took me to a cat cafe-?" The girl's tone changed drastically with a hint of anger intertwined in her words.

"Precisely!"

"-wait what!? No! No no! You're looking at the wrong place. Why would I take you to a cat cafe when you lost your precious cat a few days ago? I'm not that stupid Daeun..." Soobin cleared up the misunderstanding but also created another problem between them.

How did he know I lost my cat? Did I tell him?

What the-

"What did you just say..?" Daeun asked in a sharpened tone, fixing her eyes on the boy with much suspicion.

"Huh, what? Nothing-! Let's just go get ice cream!" Soobin was quick to dismissed her again. He gently placed his hands on both of her shoulders, pushing her into the ice cream shop excitedly.

"Buy whatever you want."

"Oh reolli? Don't get mad at me for draining your account!"

And with that the girl dashed through the isles with loads and loads of ice cream in her reach, uncertain what to choose and what not to choose.

Should I get this one....or should I get this one? Fuck it, I'll just take both.

"Your total is $57200 won." The cashier deadpanned and Soobin's smile that was etched on his lips dropped.

"57200 won? I...oh god-" They boy's smile upturned into a frown as he opened his wallet. I can't afford all of this but I don't want to put anything back. Tonight I want to make her happy and take away her worldly worries..

Soobin physically paused, sucking in a deep breath as he locked eyes with the cashier. What am I going to do now? If I do that I'm going to get into trouble...

"Soobin don't tell me...Hey, look it's okay if you can't pay for all of these. I can put them back, you know." Daeun turned to the boy with puppy eyes but assured him she was fine with putting away certain things.

Ugh, I don't want her to worry like this-!

"Hold on, what are you doing?"

"What do you mean? Soobin you clearly don't have enough money to pay for all and even if you did...it's still too much. I'm sorry I didn't think it would be so expensive.."

Soobin felt his heart shatter a little due to her honesty but he just couldn't allow that to happen. He didn't want her to worry about anything and just wanted her to enjoy life for once but-

UGH! Chan it's just once! Please forgive me for this!

The tall boy's lips curved into a smile and he stuck his tongue out at the girl. "What are you talking about? I have more than enough money to pay for these. This is nothing!" Soobin laughed, ruffling the girl's hair playfully.

The boy pulled out his fingers from deep inside the wallet, hauling out a set of money in his hands. More than Daeun ever saw in her lifetime.

"Oh", was all that left her slightly parted lips as she stared at his wallet in silence.

How did he do that? I'm pretty sure he barely had money in there-

Am I hallucinating or something?

How is he pulling stuff out of thin air?

Daeun you're definitely going crazy...

"Daeun? Kim Daeun? Are you still with me?"

The girl's head slowly tilted upward, locking eyes with the blue haired male who was leaning down to look at her pretty face.

"Yes, yes? I'm here."

"Let's go eat our ice cream!"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

A/n
Sorry I took so long to post this chapter- I'm so preoccupied with going back to school physically and it's taking up so much of my time that I forget about wattpad-
I'm SORRY this chapter is probably boring or short but eh I hope you still liked it!

Now stay safe and healthy! <3