Chapter Three: Doll-house

Dollhouse

===
You're overanalyzing every word I say, there's a whole world outside, you're living a play!
===

Your words are slacked with honey, and honestly, mine are too.

♡----★♪•♡•♪☆----♡

"Demons... A farm?"

Ray uttered, he was covering his mouth with his hand, he looked up, "We're so screwed."

[Name] crossed her arms, looking at her three best friends, waiting for one of them to say something,

He believed us right away! He didn't doubt anything we said.

Norman thought as Emma sweatdropped, they heard Ray sigh as he got up.

"I'm surprised you believed us so easily!" the orange-haired girl claimed, placing her hands on her hips. Norman nodded

Ray rolled his eyes.

"Obviously," the green-eyed boy crossed his arms, "Normally, I would've never believed carrot top over there," he said bluntly.

Emma gasped offended.

"But Norman won't just make up such unbelievable dumb lies."

Emma looked at [Name], silently asking her to defend her, but [Name] just shrugged and mouthed, 'It's true though.' Emma huffed and crossed her arms.

"Rude!"

"True, though-"

"So, about this whole thing," Ray spoke up, "If we want to escape, there's a couple of obstacles, the main one is the number of people."

Emma frowned, "What do you mean by the 'number of people?" she asked, looking extremely offended.

"We'll narrow it down to those who can make it," Ray explained,
Norman looked at [Name], not knowing what to say, the [h/c] was about to say something but Emma cut her off.

"We want to escape with everyone!" she demanded sharply, Ray looked at her with wide eyes, it was obvious that [Name] completely disagreed with Emma too; she was completely thrown off.

"And you need help us. Ray!"

"You're kidding right?" [Name] snapped, no longer disinterested in their conversation,

"You must be kidding," she scoffed, Emma shook her head, then looked at Norman, who said nothing, she knew what this meant, when Norman said nothing; [Name] knew exactly what it meant

"Emma, they won't make it, the majority of them are under six years old and there's 38 of us. It's impossible!" Ray said irritated, an unbelievable look on his face.

"I know," said Emma insolently, [Name] took a breath, then straightened herself, "Even if it's impossible I still want to do it!"

"We've got a plate full of trouble... so why do you want to make things harder for us?" [Name] asked, lips pursed.

"It's not like I don't understand!" Emma exclaimed, [Name] scoffed saying 'clearly you don't' Emma looked at [Name] huffed, and continued talking "There's got to be another wa--"