Chapter Eight: Sacrifice

Sacrifice

===
I will never be the same
I've been to fucking hell but I'm surrounded by some snakes
===

I don't regret making sacrifices

Norman's eyes flicked open, he looked around very alert, once he took a look at his surroundings he let himself relax into the bedsheets that were wrapped around his body, he had moved a lot in his sleep, he was laying on his stomach and two toddlers had him woken up,

Sherry and a boy with spiky black hair (that had a great resemblance to Yvette) sat on the albino's bed, however, Sherry sat on top of Norman, she was still shaking him with a toothy grin on her face.

"Time to wake up, Norman!"

The dark-haired boy moved back so Norman could sit up, he giggled, smiling at the albino, Norman sighed as his mind snapped back to reality, it was all just a revolting nightmare, the albino chuckled and pulled both toddlers into a tight embrace.

"Good morning!"

He got ready and made his way towards the dining hall, the same two toddlers by his side, he stopped right by the hall's entrance and glanced at the other many kids setting the tables, until his eyes landed on Emma, she had a bright smile on her face, her orange hair even messier than usual, she waved at him, the boy waved back.

"Morning Norman!" she exclaimed, jumping up softly.

"Hey! Morning!"

Two figures approached Norman from behind, one of them rested their hand on the albino's shoulder... Ray and [Name], it was usual for them to enter the dining hall together in the mornings since they slept in the same room... in all honesty, Norman didn't want to talk to them right now, even though he hates admitting it, he was hoping he could avoid those two for the rest of the day.

"Morning, Norman." the raven-nette said cockily, his black hair just as messy, it covered his eye slightly, the albino heard [Name] giggle softly, they then walked away, [Name] stopped her tracks and slowly looked back, a smirk plastered on her face.

"Good morning, alphabet boy."

"G-good morning, [Name], Ray,"

♡--★♪•♡•♪☆----♡

The quartet gathered in the woods once again in their usual spot, Emma looked serious but calm at the same time, she stood beside Norman, the girl sighed, resting her hands on her hips, the albino glanced at Ray, he sat on a big rock, [Name] stood behind the raven-nette, one of her hands twirling her hair with her index finger, the other one rested on the boy's shoulder, occasionally tightening the grip on Ray's shoulder.

"So?" Emma asked, getting impatient. "What happened with the ropes last night? Did you find out who the traitor is?"

"Oh," Ray started nonchalantly, "About that... It's me, I'm the traitor,"

Emma's eyes widened.

"Don't get all the credit, Ray, I've also been leaking info,"

Emma gasped loudly, she staggered and pointed at the duo, they nodded, the orange-haired girl then tugged on her hair, shaking it frantically, a bad habit of hers.

"WHAT!?

..IT WAS YOU!?"

Emma inhaled and exhaled deeply, her hands still on her head, A funny confused look on her face. "Sorry about that reaction... but I still don't understand,"