Chapter Five: Traitor

Traitor

===
Tag, you're it, tag, tag, you're it
Grabbed my hand, pushed me down Took the words right out my mouth
Tag, you're it, tag, tag, you're it
===

Note to self; Don't trust anyone."

[Name] laughed, it was the quartet's turn to make dinner that night, Ray had been teasing Emma all night long, to the point where Norman couldn't even breathe from laughing so hard. The [h/c] stirred the porridge as Emma fetched the ingredients for her.

"Here!" Emma huffed placing the cartoon milk beside [Name], the girl snickered.

"Aw c'mon Emma, don't listen to Ray!" [Name] said as she
kicked Ray's leg (who was standing beside her cutting some fruits) Emma whined using one of the many cans as a mirror.

"Do I look like a goldfish?" she asked turning to Norman, the albino wheezed.

"Yeah!" he said unconsciously, but quickly corrected himself (he heard Emma stomping her foot) "I mean no!" he laughed even louder.

"Emma don't worry! Take it as a compliment!" [Name] tried to console her, immediately regretted it.

"So it's true!?" Emma exclaimed desperately, "Norman don't laugh!"

"I think... Norman over there is laughing too hard," [Name] said slowly, walking up to the albino, she heard Ray whisper (Oh he's in trouble)

"I'm sorry!" Norman exclaimed as [Name] pinched and tugged on his cheek, Emma smirked satisfied.

"Don't laugh at goldfish... Alphabet boy!"

"What did you call me?!" the albino panicked, his cheeks turning red, [Name] snickered, she let go of his cheek and went back to cooking. Norman was left standing up, rubbing his cheek-

"You get flustered so easily!" Ray laughed "That's why you don't laugh when someone else is getting teased."

They went back to work, occasionally telling jokes or just talking,

"What are you so quiet for?" [Name] asked Emma, who was gazing at the floor peeling the skin on her lips, deep in thought.

The orange-haired girl looked up, "Krone hasn't made a move since then...It seems strange."

"She's probably following mom's orders," [Name] explained,

"It seems she suspected us at first, but not anymore..." Norman added, his back facing Ray,

"I wonder what happened,"

"Thoughts, Ray?"

"I'd like to hear what to you think, Norman," Ray answered, not looking at him, he rather look at [Name], who was tilting her head, he noticed the corner of her mouth twitch.

She was trying not to smile.

"I think mom made some moves behind the scenes so she didn't have to do anything herself," Norman explained, Ray was looking down, pretending to do something entirely else, instead of looking at him in the eye.