Chapter Ten: Mother

Mother

===
It would eat you like poison,
if you knew what I knew, you would be angry too
===

Don't you just LOVE motherly affection?

The clock on the infirmary ticked, the door creaked as it opened, two figures stepping in the room, one of them hummed a familiar tone as he sat down on one of the chairs, the other person searched for the first aid kit.

[Name] sighed as she placed the first aid kit on the table next to the chair where Ray was sitting, the raven-nette gazed at her as the girl searched for cotton balls and alcohol.

"What a night, huh?" Ray asked, chuckling softly.

"Yeah." [Name] blinked tiredly.

The [h/c]-nette hummed in satisfaction as she coated the cotton pad with alcohol, and rubbed it softly on his bruised cheek, making him hiss softly.

[Name] clicked her tongue as she shook her head, "Does it hurt?"

"Yeah, a little bit," he answered, his voice low and slightly raspy.

"Don really caught me off-guard," he sighed.

"Yeah," she nodded. "That kid..."

Everything went silent for a few minutes.

"I wonder..." [Name] mumbled, "Who was watching us earlier,"

"I don't know..." he shrugged, eyebrows furrowed as the alcohol burned on his bruise, "I'm still worried though..."

"Maybe, it was one of the kids?" she suggested, the raven-nette shrugged again.

"If it is one of them, we gotta find which one and shut them up."

[Name] chuckled softly, ensuring that the gauze pad covered beyond the edge of the bruise, she held the pad directly on top of the bruise and secured the gauze pad with adhesive tape.

"Where's Norman? I thought he'd come to get his bruise bandaged up too..."

"Norman said he'd treat it tomorrow," [Name] answered indignantly, "He said he was really sleepy,"

Ray sighed and shook his head, "That boy..."

[Name] packed everything up, a small smile on her face.

"Oi," Ray called, [Name] hummed in response. "Can you bring me a glass of water?"

"Why don't you get it yourself?"

"My face hurts,"

"So? You don't use your face to walk."

"Please? Do it for me?"

"Tch. Fine."

.
.
.
.

[Name] walked through the halls, after getting the glass of water, the halls were dark with an eerie atmosphere, she hummed softly, careful not to drop the cup of water.

[Name] stopped abruptly, feeling a pair of eyes bore into her back, she turned around, not looking scared or surprised, instead she smirked cockily, already aware of who's eyes were watching her.

"What do you want?" she asked softly, the other person sighed, their footsteps echoed as they walked closer. [Name] looked up at her, as her cold hand caressed her cheek, the girl panicked for a second, she couldn't slap her hand away, otherwise she'd drop the water, so she made a harsh movement with her head, turning away.

"How many times have I told you that I don't like your attitude?" Isabella asked softly.

"What attitude, Mother?" [Name] asked, innocent, tilting her head to the side.