Chapter Thirteen: Norman

Norman

===
You know I come from the mistakes I've made
The damage that I'll have to pay
I'd do it all again
For only you
===

Tonight I will  do it for you

Norman breathed in and out, his stomach had dropped so low it hurt, he was frozen, shocked, is that how it felt? Knowing you were going to die? His stomach lurched, his chest stung, he couldn't breathe properly, he was scared, he didn't want to die.

He didn't want to leave his friends.

"Norman's getting shipped out?" Ray asked shakily.

"Yes." Isabella answered calmly, "It's been decided that it'll be tomorrow."

"No." [Name] let out softly, shaking her head, her knees felt weak.

Not again.

Emma whimpered, the pain from her leg and the sudden news were killing her.

"Mom. What happened to Emma's leg?" Ray clenched his fist.

"It was a clean break, so don't worry." she answered as she lifted Emma off the ground. "It'll heal back to normal, without any scars...

But it'll take a few months to do so, probably a month or two, I hope it's healed by your birthday, Ray."

"This bitch!" Ray cursed through gritted teeth.

"And Norman, make sure to give me that bag later...

Well, let's go home now."

[Name] held Norman's hand as they walked back to the house, gripping it tightly, their hands wouldn't stop shaking. Neither of them couldn't say anything, it was like they didn't have a voice, the words just didn't come out.

Norman met her gaze, his eyes softened, he also glanced at the rest of his friends, it was then, when he realized that he was scared, terrified of death, terrified of not seeing them again but, was there any other choice?

♡--★♪•♡•♪☆----♡

"What are we supposed to do!?" Don panicked, him, Ray and Gilda sat outside, behind the house. "Norman's getting shipped out. Emma's leg is broken and she can't move! Mom took the rope!"

"Emma's gonna heal up in no time!" Ray exclaimed, facing his back at them. "And the rope can be replaced. The escape can happen and it will!

But first, it's Norman."

"But why, why is Norman getting shipped?" Gilda asked shakily.

"When she said the situation had changed, Mom was talking about the next shipment, she was talking about Norman."

"I cant believe she even get rid of Sister..."

Don sat down, crossing his arms. "She was her energetic self this morning, too. She was smiling and doing chores like normal, and now she's dead.

And it's all because of Mom."

The boy gritted his teeth, just a few days ago, he'd never would've believed that his mother was capable of such things.