Chapter Four: Tag

Tag

===
You do anything I say, when I talk you believe it, feed you bullshit all day, 'cause I know you'll eat it.
===

Tag, you're it.

"There are a total of nine cribs in mom's room,"

[Name] whispered, walking in the hallway and making their way to the infirmary, Emma by her side and Gilda a few steps away from them, a dull and worried look on her face.

"All nine from one to two years old are tucked to bed and woken up by her," Emma continued for her, "For some reason, out of all kids, only the eldest girls are allowed to enter her room and help to help bathe and change the toddlers."

"We won't be able to approach Gilda either, otherwise Mother will start suspecting her,"

[Name] pushed the door open, entering their mother's rooms. The babies laid down in their cribs. Emma and [Name] looked at each other then nodded... they rushed to the babies.

Minutes later the only kid left to change was none other than Carol, the three girls surrounded the baby's crib, [Name] watched closely as Emma changed Carol. [Name] looked at Gilda, the green-haired girl looked worried,

"Is everything alright?" the [h/c] asked, Gilda looked up. [Name] smiled,

"I wanted to ask you something," Gilda said softly, she noticed Emma wasn't paying any attention, she was too busy with Carol.

"What is it?"

"That night when Emma went to the gate," she started, [Name] felt her heart drop a little, 'so she suspects already?" she asked herself. "....did something happen?"

"Oh... don't worry, Emma just misses Conny, I assure you everything is-"

[Name] was interrupted by Emma, who had gasped, catching their attention, the [h/c] silently thanked her, Emma grabbed the little girl's ear, turning it slightly revealing a red bump on her ear.

"What's that? A bug bite?" Gilda asked before [Name] could open her mouth.

"No. Mom said it was from when they took our blood tests," she said slowly, uncovering the truth, "Phil had it, and so did Conny and Ceddy."

"Do I have it?" Gilda asked, pushing her hair behind her ear, [Name] quickly checked it, but there wasn't anything on it.

"No, it's already gone."

"It disappears that quickly?" Emma asks, more to her herself.

"It makes sense though, I'm ten and you're eleven," Gilda said.

"It's in a place no one would ever suspect and it disappears rapidly," Emma whispered, she looked at [Name], a determined smile On her face.

"Bingo."

♡--★♪•♡•♪☆----♡

Ray and Norman were washing the dishes, they turned to look at Krone, who was playing with the kids, they were laughing and enjoying themselves as Krone lifted them and tossed them in the air, catching them before they hit the ground.  Norman frowned and turned his gaze to the dishes.

"She's already fitting in with everyone else...they love her," the albino whispered, neither one of them looked at the other-

"Sure looks like it." the raven-nette whispered back, "Either way, for now, we've got to focus on the escape plan..."

Norman scrubbed a plate, looking at Ray from the corner of his eyes, "Yeah..."

"It'd be great if we could outsmart those two... but honestly that won't be enough." the raven-nette explained, his jaw was somewhat tense, his black hair covering his face as he was looking down.