Chapter Seven: Menace

Menace

===
They say it's such a shame
I turned out this way, a maniac
Well yeah, I get manic when I cause a panic.
===

I hate doing this to you...
No, you don't

"So yeah, you two are the traitors."

The ticking of the clock echoed in the room, other than that, it was all very silent, Ray and Norman didn't take their eyes off each other, both of their expressions were indifferent and cold, Ray stood before Norman, [Name] sat on the albino's bed, the raven-nette blinked not breaking eye contact with Norman once, the raven-nette sneered.

"Are you serious!?" he played dumb, "Cut it out?"

"You should know by now," Norman began explaining, "I set a trap for three people... I told Don the rope was under my bed, and I told Gilda it was In the ceiling of the second-floor bathroom, at least, that's what I told you.

But actually, I told Don it was in the dining hall and Gilda in the library,"

Ray was not so smiley now, his smirk dropped as he let Norman continue.

"The rope under my bed disappeared, but what about the other two locations? Should we go over and check them out?"

Ray stood there quietly, he plopped on Norman's bed and sat beside [Name], he glanced at her.

[Name] was leaning her head down, her [h/c] hair was covering her face, and she sniffled. The albino staggered 'I-is she crying? his heart sank, the girl sniffled again, what if Isabella was forcing them? No, that wasn't it, so... why?

Norman frowned guiltily as much as he hated them right now, he hated making his friends cry even more, the girl murmured something, her voice trembled, Norman didn't understand anything she said, weak sobs often escaped her lips, she cried, tears streamed down her cheeks and landed on her lap.

Ray looked at her from the corner of his eyes, not fazed. Norman watched as the girl broke down right in front of him, as the [h/c] sobbed, still looking down. Hints of remorse and worry written all over the albino's face...

[Name] let out a shaky breath.

"Norman...."

The girl sighed slowly looking up, tear tracks on her cheeks, she locked eyes with Norman, the albino narrowed his eyes, she leaned her head sideways, her hair no longer covering her face, she didn't look sad or guilty, it was all fake.

[Name] smirked.

Norman couldn't believe it, his eyes were wide, he couldn't believe how much their friends faces changed in a matter of seconds... it still made sense, after all, both of them had been pretending for years.

He glanced at Ray, the raven-nette dropped himself on the bed, right beside [Name], he rested his head on the girl's lap, and gripped her hand, he glanced at  her, she was already looking at him, neither of them couldn't contain it anymore, they laughed, they laughed their asses off. Norman's eyes went even wider,

'Are they making fun of me?'

Ray tried covering his face with his arm as he crackled, he ran a hand through his hair, looked at the ceiling, his stomach hurt a bit,

[Name] continued laughing, the whole sight of them was something Norman never imagined, the [h/c]-nette constantly gasped for breath and continued laughing,

They both had such a smug look on their face, the albino grimaced, he felt humiliated- how can they be laughing at him if they were the ones who got caught?