Five

I walked into diagon alley searching for an owl. I ran into someone. Books fell from his hands. "Draco!" Called a woman. "Sorry," we said at the same. The woman came to help us pick up the books. She extended an arm out to help me up. I looked up at her. Narcissa Malfoy. "C-Carina?" She said. "Narcissa?" I asked. "CARINA!" She smiled and hugged me. "Get off of me Narcissa!" I yelled. "N-Narcissa? Carina I'm your mother," she argued. "Carina are you alright," my other mother helped me up. "Yes MOM I'm fine. Let's get out of here," I said. "CARINA!" She called. Narcissa ran to me. She grabbed my wrist. "NARCISSA LET GO OF ME!" I screamed. My other mother however, just kept walking and didn't realize I was gone. "Carina. Please. We need you. You father he's been horrible and I've missed ever so much. Draco always looks for you here," she begged. "But what about Maxi. And my baby sister Mazi," I said. "I could... make you forget?" Draco chimed in. "NO!" I screamed. "ITS JUST LIKE AUNT ANDROMEDA I DONT WANT THAT!" I yelled. "Who?" Narcissa asked. "You had to obliviate her. You had a sister named Andromeda. You didn't care for her though, after she married a muggle-born," I scoffed. "Fine. Draco let's go," Narcissa and her son walked off. "I really wanted to take her mark," Draco pouted as they left. "Quiet darling she can't think that's why we wanted her," Narcissa whispered. Not quiet enough are they? I thought. "We both know that's not true," she said to him. "I just want my sister back!" He said to her. I stopped walking. "I know... I want her back too. But if it makes her happy. We should go, your fathers not going to be happy," she held his hand and they started to walk off. The last time I could ever see them. "Here!" I shouted. Draco suddenly clutched his wrist tightly. "Draco?!" Narcissa cried. He lifted up his sleeve. "I-I have her mark?" He smiled somewhat. "Draco... how do you give it back. I don't want her to go without it. She could get hurt," she explained. "Carina!" I heard her shout. "Take it back," she said somewhat annoyed, "first you want me to get rid of it so you don't have to treat me well, now you don't want your son to be safe. Fine," the mark faded from his arm and back to mine. "It's actually that your defenseless without it!" She glared. "See at school next year!" Draco called. "Ha. No. I'm going to Beauxbatons. You're going to Hogwarts. I'll never see you again!" I said heading home. "Why are you here?!" I heard a rough voice call. "Draco and I were looking for her," my mother said shakily. I slowly turned my head. My father had her wrist and gripped it tightly. "She probably doesn't even know we exist!" He shouted. "Now come home!" He yelled. He let go of her wrist roughly. A red mark was there where his hand had been. "Are you coming?!" He growled. They stood speechless. He started towards them. But I reached them first. "Don't lay another hand on them!" I pointed my wand at his heart. "C-Carina...." He mumbled. "Lucius," I said flatly. "Take one more step near then and your dead!" I said. "Why do you care?" He asked. "It's not like we ever cared for you. As your mother said when you were eight, we'd be better off without you," he smiled. I knew he was manipulating me, but it was true. "Now go home to your real family," he laughed. I lowered my wand slowly. Draco was glaring at me. Of course he was. Narcissa was avoiding looking at me. "He's right... I have a real family. Them," I pointed to the people looking for me. "Now if you'll excuse me. I'm going home," I said. I felt a soft hand close around mine. When the hand let go, a small ring was in my hand. I turned around, one was there. "Mum!" I smiled running up to her. "Carina?! Where were you?!" She asked. "I got lost in the crowd," I chuckled. I examined the ring again quickly. A small paper formed around it. Give this to your mother, it said. I looked at her. "Here, it's for you," I handed it to her. "It's beautiful," she smiled and put it on.