sick babies - s. rogers

The MCU (AIW 2018)
warnings : just sweet fluff, rogers x reader, second person story, pregnant!reader, sick!reader.
|| requested ||
word count : 369 hd

 || requested ||word count : 369 hd

____________________

Steve huffed, sometimes it annoyed him he was never out of breath, or never felt worn out. he had just finished his morning run, and it was only 6:14am.

"great, another 6 miles in 10 minutes." he rolled his eyes at himself.

he didn't feel like running anymore, normally he'd stay out there until 7, but he just wanted to get home to his beautiful wife before she woke up.

after he got home, he showered and got dressed.

walking out of your shared closet, his eyes suddenly caught your sleeping body and he couldn't help but notice the sweat beating off your face.

he walked over to your side, putting one hand on your burning temple, and his other on your swollen stomach.

his hands gently shook you awake, and your eyes opened to a worried Steve.

"Steve?" you asked cluelessly, your voice horse and ruff.

he pushed your hair behind your ears, clearing your face of anything so he could get a better look.

"hey. you okay, doll? how my girls doin'?" his eyes filled with worry and sympathy. you groaned, rolling over onto your side towards him.

your body felt weak, and even though you had been sweating profusely, you felt cold.

"not good," you placed your hand on your stomach, you were around 34 weeks, so still a couple more to go. "i just wanna feel better again."

tears weld up in your eyes, you were always so emotional, but lately you just wanted to stop feeling so sick, so it made you more upset.

Steve noticed the tears, and he caught one with his thumb before it could travel down your face.

"sh, shh. don't cry, baby." he bent down, his lips pecking all over your face and his hands raking through your hair. "i'll take care of you, okay?"

you nodded, grabbing onto his wrist and snuggling your face into his palm.

...

for the rest of the day, Steve brought you tea, some more snacks, and all of the love he could give. he really was the sweetest boy.