ride it - n. fowler*

The 355 (2022)
warnings : explicit sexual content, short story, smut, dirty talk, thigh riding, mentions of overstimulation, third person story.
word count : 464 hd

_____________________

"c'mon baby," Nick said through gritted teeth, his hands nudging at her hips. "fuckin' ride it."

she rolled her hips, her exposed cunt gliding over his thick thigh, soaking the fabric of his black dress pants.

Y/n moaned softly, and her hands clutched onto the backrest of the chair for support.

"Nick," she whined into a moan. his hands on her hips rocked her body forward, and he licked his lips at the sight of her.

"god, look at you," he bit his bottom lip, his lust filled eyes watching the way her face scrunched in pleasure. "sweet girl. always doing as she's told, huh?"

nodding as she threw her head back, she whimpered and huffed. "fuck."

her hands grasped into him, and her fingers dug into the bare skin on his naked shoulders.

his chest heaved, and he almost moaned at the painful feeling of Y/n's nails. his broad body covered in goosebumps as the cooled air fanned across his skin.

his eyes darted to his slick-covered thigh and back to her pretty face. her jaw fell slack, and her hips jerked forward.

"Nick," she whined. "i'm gonna cum."

he flexed his thigh, "yeah?" his hands ran over her smooth skin, feeling every goosebump that erupted. "then cum."

she rolled her hips again, chasing the feeling. the overwhelming friction of his pants against her clit made her head spin.

he taunted, teasing her with his lips across her jaw.
"i wanna feel it," he said, his voice rough. "need to feel that pretty pussy cum against me."

his words struck her, and her release hit her like a truck. she moaned loudly, her chin pointed towards the ceiling as Nick's eyes locked on his thigh.

he moaned at the feeling of her release, biting his lip and rocking her body on himself harder for his own pleasure. "there you go," he cooed. "good girl."

she could barely speak, stuttering and choking on her words as she looked down at him. his doe, lust filled eyes had gone completely black and his mouth hung open as he watched her come undone.

she rode out her high, and her body jerked slightly from time to time from the overstimulation.

her hips faltered and movements stopped. Nick brushed his nose across hers as her chest still rose and fell in exhaustion. her hair fell to her face, some of it sticking to her forehead as it glistened with sweat.

he mumbled sweet things in her ear as he dragged his thumb down her navel and chuckled at her fragility.

"still so sensitive, baby." he said.

"you wanna go again?"