don't tell jacob - a. barber*

Defending Jacob (2020)
warnings : SMUTTT, explicit content, third person story, dilf alert, barber x reader, best friend's dad x reader, oral (f receiving), fingering, dirty talk, age-gap.
!!please skip if this makes you uncomfortable!!
word count : 2.7k

____________________

Y/n and Jacob had been friends for years, specifically since their freshman year of college. Jacob was a little younger than her, but only by a few months.

it had been a week after her 22nd birthday, and Jacob thought it could be fun for them to stay with his dad for the weekend. a little private getaway, and free drinks? sounded like a plan to them.

Y/n nervously twiddled her thumbs together as she bounced her foot on the floor of the passenger seat. she had been a little anxious to see Andy for the first time in a while, considering the chemistry they had.

nothing ever happened between them, but there was just this feeling when he was around, she couldn't explain it. of course she would never tell Jake about it, but daymn his dad was fine.

...

after unloading their shit from the car, it had been an hour since they arrived. Y/n put her stuff in the guest room, like she had done a million times before, and Jake had gone upstairs to take a shower.

after he was out, they sat in his room and laughed about all the old stories they remembered from their previous stays. they laughed so hard, Jake almost couldn't breathe and they didn't realize how loud they were being until they heard Andy clear his throat.

he had been standing in the doorway, arms crossed against his chest as he stood there with a smile.

"you kids," he said, clicking his tongue. "you're funny."

"ahem," Y/n choked, straightening herself up and taking a deep breath, internally hoping her face wasn't as red anymore.

"i hope you don't mind i'm staying, Mr. Barber." she smiled, giving Jake the side eye for not being 100% serious.

"not at all," Andy winked, "i'm glad you're here."

she looked down at her lap, fiddling with her thumbs again anxiously. her cheeks were red at his response, but she hoped he brushed it off as her laughter from seconds before.

Jake cleared his throat, looking up at his dad with his lips in a straight line awkwardly as he pat his thighs with his palms.

"uhh so," he said, and Andy blinked a couple times.

"right uhm," Andy stuttered a little, eventually pointing behind him like he had something to do. "i'm gonna- uh. i'm gonna go figure out dinner."

Y/n looked back up, nodding her head as she watched him leave. her and Jake say there for a few seconds, before bursting out in a fit of laughter again.