counting - b. barnes*

The MCU (CACW 2016)
warnings : smut, second-person story, dirty talk, mentions of s3x, overstimulation, bondage, praise kink, use of toys (vibrator), mentions of safe-word, beefy bucky.
word count : 943 hd

____________________

"can you handle another?" he cooed, and his voice dripped with lust. he had you on your back, your hands tied above your head with your thighs spread below you.

the smooth silk of the tie around your wrists only bugged your skin as you tried to get out of them, and Bucky tsked at your actions.

"honey," he shook his head, his flesh fingers fiddling with the little pink vibrator as it buzzed against your inner thigh. "can you do another?"

his lips sloppily kissed the skin between your hip and navel, and you whimpered, pulling at the restraints again. his eyes hungrily caught yours, and he smiled sweetly as he watched you weakly nod your head.

"use your words, pretty girl." he grumbled, the heat of his breath on the most sensitive parts of your skin. "yes or no?"

"yes, Bucky." you breathed, "please."

you wiggled your hips, and his hands were on you, instantly holding them down. the cool metal of his vibranium hand against your burning skin only made it better.

the vibrator twitched in Bucky's fingers as he dragged it up your thigh. "you remember your safe word?" he questioned.

"yes." you nodded, your knees coming up to pinch his warm body between your legs in anticipation. he chuckled dryly.

"good girl," he praised as the toy was pressed to your swollen clit, and you arched into him.

"Bucky," you whined, your jaw slacked and your wrists pulled at the tie again, wanting nothing more than to run your fingers through his long hair.

Bucky bit his lip, his flesh fingers twisting and turning the vibrator against you.

"one more, baby," he reminded. "one more and i'll give you what you need."

you nodded weakly, biting your bottom lip in defeat as he placed your legs over his broad shoulders.

his head kept your thighs from closing, and his lips kissed the inside of your thighs sweetly as he drown the little toy in your slick.

"fuck, look at that." his eyes gleamed, watching the way you visibly clenched around nothing. your hips rocked as best they could from under Bucky, and your stomach already began to twist again.

"Buck, i-" you tried, but interrupted yourself with a strangled moan. he hummed, looking up at you with droopy eyes and a smirk on his lips.

"you gonna cum?" he asked, twirling the toy around your clit teasingly. your head nodded, and you jerked again, pulling at the tie around your sore wrists and whining.

his teeth grazed your thigh, and he bit down hard, causing you to hiss and arch more into him.

"words." he grumbled against the skin.

"yes, Bucky." you whimpered. your legs started to shake from over his shoulders, and Bucky's eyes rolled, his lips still ghosting over the inside of your thighs.

you could hear the soft moans coming from his mouth, and the vibrations of his voice against your skin. he loved it just as much as you, if not more. 

your hips bucked against him, and your face scrunched at the familiar feeling of your release.

"fuck, Bucky!" you moaned out, and he smirked as his tongue trailed up your thigh. his nose planted right below your navel, and your thighs swiftly hugged around his neck, pushing his face deep into your cunt.

he chucked the vibrator across the room, and his tongue circled around your nub, quickly taking the place of the toy.

his name spilled from your lips like a chant, and your chest heaved heavily.

your orgasm continued to run through you, and Bucky helped ride it out. your hips still rocked against his face, and his low chuckles sent goosebumps down your spine.

"Buck," you moaned out, your sore wrists still tightly wrapped in the silk from above you. Bucky tsked again, his thumb taking the place of his tongue and sending you into overstimulation.

"count it, doll." he said. "how many?" his movements didn't stop, and your hips started to roll into him again.

"f-fuck." you moaned, the overstimulation making your head spin and your clit throb from under the pad of his thumb.

"how many times?" he asked again, and your eyes rolled as you tried your hardest to concentrate on the question.

"f-four." you whined out. "four times."

his movements faltered, and you exhaled sharply at the release. he smiled sweetly, trailing small kisses up your navel to your stomach.

"good girl," he mumbled into you. "you did so good."

he kissed to your neck, and his metal arm came up above you to untie the silk around your red skin.

your arms came loose, and they immediately dropped down around Bucky's neck. you hissed at the discomfort, but he quickly picked up one of your hands and kissed around your tender wrists.

"m'sorry doll," he cooed. "next time, don't pull so hard, yeah?"

you nodded in conformation, and your eyelids fluttered. he clung into you, picking your naked body up from the sweaty sheets and placing you in his lap.

you kissed him softly for a little, running your fingers through his long hair just like you wanted, eventually slowly rolling your hips against him again.

"you tell me when you're r-ready." he said, brushing your hair back and moaning into your open mouth at the initial feeling of your body rocking against his.

"you have complete control." he admitted breathily, surprising you with his sudden submission. "take me."